Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Apr 19, 2003.

?

What is a "Cone"?

1. a cylindar that forgot it was a cylindar at one end and just kinda disapeard past a point.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. coney island..? what?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the bit on the front of concorde

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. a thing u keep your scoop of icecream in

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. a bowl thats cone shaped

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A big fat J that tapers at the end for optimum airflow.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. just curious as i've seen someone refer to a cone as something different to what i know as a cone.

2. An edible storage device designed to contain frozen dairy treat such as ice cream.

3. ^^^^yeah that and a nicely tapered joint

4. You're thinking of Australasia, over here we refer to a hand pipe and the metal unscrew bowl, as a cone.

5. i dunno why I do this, but I wait to reply to *really* good posts until im pretty..lol..much, (very) much baked! :), digit,
    i smoke cones. period.

6. I only know of one kinda cone....these things are the shit...

Attached Files:

7. never smoked out of a cone..
    so thats what was in the kottonmouth kings video :p

8. I can roll cone blunts....... using too blunts and about 5 grams of budd......my favorite type of smoke in the world...reserved for special occasions though.....

9. hehehe, when I saw the name of this thread, i thought i would get a chance to talk about/explain conics...

oh well...

so can someone explain the cone shaped blunt to me?

10. explain what how to roll it or what it is...... its a blunt that looks like an ice cream cone..... they get to be pretty big if ya have the right amount of cheeba...

11. I voted the first option just to be obtuse.

First time I heard of a "cone" was from a viet nam vet who described this thing you could by in nam for 5 USD. It consisted of a half ounce of weed and opium mixed together and rolled into a big "Cone". It was called a "danang bomber".

12. a cone in australia is what you put in a cone piece
    which can be talking about a bucket, billy or pipe.. or anything that uses a cone piece.

the green inside the metal.

13. Yeah thats it basically a cone is the Australian name for a bowl.

Yeah you can call what you put inside it a cone a well (gonna smoke a couple of cones)

Honestly guys thats what it means (although it probably means other things as well)

14. A cone is a big, cone-shaped joint. Gotta love 'em.

15. cone shaped spliff was my first thought. That's why bowls are called bowls not cones ;)

16. i voted the first one.....

17. close enough s&t

18. a cone is a three demensional object constisting of two faces and vertex, and one edge.

19. cones are good

20. :smoke: couple years ago..

Attached Files: