Cone Piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Skepticism, Sep 7, 2011.

1. #1 Skepticism, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    Hey guys, so basically, I've not been able to get my hands on a glassy, nor a pipe.

I've got the old Iced tea bottle with an alfoil cone piece because I'm an idiot, yes - it does make me sick, but it's the only thing I can smoke out of at the moment.

Any ideas on what else I could use for a makeshift cone piece until I sort the rest of my financials out?

Or just another way to smoke.

I can roll, but it's very slack, it'd be a waste of weed.

Edit; I'm not really interested in 'Just buy a pipe' or 'Just buy a glassy', if I had money to spare at the moment, I would.

2. A lightbulb vape might be worth taking a look in to, tho I havn't tried it personally so i can't really endorse it.

3. get rolling papers?

4. I mentioned that in my OP, It's a waste of weed with me rolling.

I only need a quick, temporary solution as I'll be able to get a bong in about a month.

5. i would just make a water bottle bong with a pen and that bottle

6. Gravity bong or waterfall pipe.

7. Glass sobe bottles make the best waterfall, I think its waterfall, but anyways there is a notch on the bottom for factory reason and u can pop it out with a key or nail or somethin, turn the lid into a bowl, cover the hole, fill with water, fasten lid, light and release hole.

Sobe started doin plastic bottles, but variants work, like Arizona iced tea.