Cone Piece!!!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by WikedKitten, Jun 21, 2009.

1. I am in need of some help for my quest to find a cone piece, or somewhere that you can buy them. I've searched in all shops. My favourite Pff'n'Billy's has been closed down due to drugs raids. Moshpit music wont sell them anymore because its illegal - that didnt stop them before but they must of ran out.

You see, my cp, its a bit fucked, apart from making ones out of cans, I cant smoke.

Please help any other ideas?

:smoking:

2. whats a cone piece

3. Yea, are you talking about a chillum???

and if you are, since when have they been illegal

4. The sunshine coast, Queensland, Australia :hello:

5. ummm, the thing you pack your weed into, so you can light it and smoke it?
    What are you doing on this site?

6. It's another word for a metal bowl.

7. #7 Northern.Lights, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    never heard of a cone piece

dont assume people use the same slang everywhere in the world

8. Im sorry, lol I just thought thats what there called, thats what they were called at the shops, sorry!! My Bad!!!

:smoking:

9. lol yeah cone peice, australian slang for bowls or what not, but yeah, just go to a tabacconist, you can buy a pipe for 8 bucks with screw on cone peices, if not off ya tree, or theres a tobacconist in woodridge that sells the cone peices on there own.
    But deffently try off ya tree, they might not sell them induvidually but a pipe from there is only around 8 bucks.

10. No one uses the word cone piece. At least the rest of the world doesn't. :X

11. Ohhh Yeahhh I remember being with my family and pretending I had to go to the toilet, and I snuck into Off Ya Tree its fully sick!!! They dont have one on the sunshine coast unfortunetly but Im gonna (now that you reminded me) go to it when I get paid!

Awesome thanks!

By the way Ive never used a pipe, I dont get it, are you met to smoke slowly with them? Doesn't the fact that you dont have any water (like in a bong) it hurts ur throat?

12. #12 DaddyGreen, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009
    yeah it's a great store, but like i said any local tobacconist usually sell pipes, just when you go in to off ya tree they might ask you if it's tobacco purposes, so just tell em it is :p
    And yeah at first it hurts because the smoke is so hot, it doesn't burn much though, it's just like taking a big hit from a joint.
    Good luck with your searching, + rep for being a Qld stoner like me :)

Edit: also, if you want to shop online for bongs, pipes, and heaps of other stuff http://www.onlinesmoke.com.au/ is a good australian shop, check it out

13. Your saying you've smoked out of a "cone piece" and now your asking if a pipe will be harsh?
    wtf?

14. A cone peice is pretty much what everyone calls it in australia

15. in america a cone piece is a metal pipe that can be used as a device to help roll the perfect cone joint

16. sorry for double post, but no matter what smoking hurts your throat whether you have water or not, all water does is filter out bad things and slightly reduce the harshness of smoke. so if you are looking to get high and not hurt your throat i would recommend edibles or vaporizer

17. ahh, yeah we have those aswell, we just call them joint tubes i think

18. Why dont you just buy a bat or a spoon? This way you dont need multiple pieces, especially not metal ones.

19. It's realllyyy rare to see them here, especially in Qld, since we don't have head shops, laws came in and shops in qld arent aloud to sell bongs or anything, it sucks balls, the easiest way to get glasss, or any kind of peice in australia is over the net, and even then you still have to worry about it going through customs.

20. Ive had bong with cold cold cold ice and it was smooth as