Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cone Joint Using A Rolling Machine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IronLungToker, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Hello GC Users,
    I use a rolling machine to roll my joints as I cannot roll at all.
    I was wondering whether its possible to roll Cone style joints in the machine rather than the usual cylinder joints? If it is possible I would appreciate any help on how to achieve this.
    - Happy Toking! :D

2. when i smoke cones, i just get the Raw pre rolled ones and stuff em.

3. I have no way of getting any prerolls tho :/

4. Not prerolls like prerolls at dispensaries but prerolls like you get at smoke shops that are empty cones you pack the weed into.
    Just specifying incase you thought he meant prerolls you buy at weed shops.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1426860/

5. Nope sorry mate I didnt mean prerolls as in physical pre rolled joints. I knew he meant the cones that you fill yourself but I didnt word it correctly, my bad xD

• Like Like x 1
  6. You can probably do it, but it would be a hassle. If you ever went to roll a joint, screwed it up (with the roller) and said you have to start over again, I'd bitch slap you. Straight up.