Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hilikus, Apr 5, 2009.

1. There are plenty of men who are fully capable of having sex while wearing a condom.

The few that can't? Not my concern or my problem.

2. QFT
    i have sex just fine with a condom. my girl orgasms every time, and she has never complained once. shes happy, im happy. condoms really dont make sex worse at all.

3. I had the same problem until I started using Magnums. It kinda sucks that the bag of thousand condoms they give at Planned Parenthood are practically useless because it's such a huge PITA to get them on, and being so tight I'm more concerned about breakage. Some dumb feminazi cunt who came to a Human Sexuality class I took was convinced that they were just marketing ploys, and pulled a rubber over her arm and said "unless you're bigger than my arm, the regular condoms are fine!" I'm like uhh no you dumb bitch, I don't tell you what it's like to have a gaping vagina, don't tell me what it's like to have a big cock :rolleyes:

4. well not so much about condoms but I had this old condom in my wallet and I finally put it to use today on this girl. Only thing was the condom kinda dried out and I only got it half on...whats the chances some of my gunk came out and posssibly got her pregnant?

5. jesus dude, next time just put it in her butt!

6. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i didn't wanna think about it but she had some shit stains on her white pants....wearing no thong/underwear. I think Ima gag. sooo nasty.

7. #47 zpyro, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    I think you have bigger problems to worry about [​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gqb9pLVzc4"]YouTube - Family Guy You Have Aids[/ame]

8. Uhhh *I* have done this before. They are called dental dams and you use them while giving or getting oral sex (for the female). I have used them while giving oral to a female and I use them while getting oral sex. I have orgasms JUST fine. Why? Because I get sufficiently aroused before stimulation begins.

Also for all you fuckfaces out there that complain about the taste of pussy ... invest in some flavored dental dams. They make your chick taste like mint, strawberries, whatever.

So yah dude that's totally not a legit excuse. Myth = BUSTED!!

9. "Dumb feminazi cunt" might be a little harsh. But I agree. I had sex with this dude for the first time and it was his first time having intercourse so he had no experience with condoms. We put a regular sized condom on him and went at it for like an hour, he says he's not feeling anything anymore and so he pulls out ....AND HIS DICK IS BLUE. He DEFINITELY needed a larger sized condom.

I have also tried using regular sizes with my fiancee (we ran out of big ones and apparently the UK doesn't SELL big condoms) and he just plain couldn't put it on. He tried but the pressure on his head was so uncomfortable. Poor baby pie. Oh well, just had to suck his dick that day. :rolleyes:

10. Trust me, it's quite fitting

11. Use the pullout method...its the best way to go:D

12. same, but i don't wash it. ;)

13. none for me thanks...

14. Fuk, the pill isnt even 100% Just found out yesterday one of my good friends is a month pregnant. She was on the pill. Kinda scares me to even have sex

15. #55 barfdog17, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    That's pretty insensitive. What if you got the luck of the draw and your husband couldn't orgasm wearing a condom?

Try looking at it from the other side, because sometimes I'm one of the guys that can't orgasm during condom-filled sex and it makes some girls feel really bad.

I think if you couldn't pleasure your husband you'd feel pretty bad too.

I'm not saying condoms are horrible, it takes a while to find ones that work well most of the time, but inorgasmia is something that can ruin a relationship, and condoms definitely don't help with that.

16. I'd tell him to go get a vasectomy because I'm too young to legally get my tubes tied... :hide:

No, really though. :poke:

17. I've thought about it...but I still want to keep the options of kids open...and making babies is more fun the real way as opposed to a doctor with a turkey baster...

vasectomy at 20?

you vote...

you decide...

18. Yeah, it's admittedly a tad different for me.

Since I'm damn sure I really don't want kids, and my husband is 30 years old.

Vasectomy at 20 would definitely be a bit weird unless you were 100% sure you wanted no offspring. :p

19. #59 Talon, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    i only dont use a condom if ive been fuckin with the same girl for a long time.. which never happens so condoms it is for me :D

edit - even though it is hard as fuck for me to come with a condom on. sometimes i would get very mad.

20. Why are you so opposed to kids?