Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Condensing weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bunnyrabbitz, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Hey I'm seasoned but posting in apprentice because it's a question. I'm so responsible.
    Sorry, I am so baked. :smoke: :devious:

Anyway I got a giant fat Quarter of Kush today, singes the nose it so powerful, and I was wondering if sticking it in a small container is bad. Because I put it in a candy tube that holds my bud usually and there was no space left once I was done putting it in and I had to cram it in. Is that bad for the bud. The was like no space in there. So is that ok? :smoke:

2. Thats no way to treat your ladies. :p

3. Handle with care.

4. the jamaicans do it and it ferments nicly giving you a sweet smoke, i say go for it