Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concerts While Blazed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja1123, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Just smoked some chronic a couple minutes before Deadmau5 came on...it was my first time smoking in about 8 months...some random fucking guy handed me a dank ass joint and the shit kicked literally right as Deadmau5 started playing...that shit was intense! The bass was so unbelievable....and the lights...oh god...the lights. Literally 30 seconds after Deadmau5 finished, Muse (one of my favorite bands ever) came on (different stage). Fucking mind blowing. I have been to shit loads of concerts but this was by far the best. I'm not sure if it really was that incredible or if was just the weed..or both.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7tI1E6kp0o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Ghosts N Stuff (Hard Intro Version)[/ame]

Pretty good example of what the show was like...skip to 2:00.

Anyone else ever had this much fucking fun? :smoke:

2. Hell yeah bro smoking at live shows is the best!!

My long haired friends and I smoke at every concert we attend, which is quite a few.

This summer we saw Jethro Tull, Santana, and Steve winwood, at the santanasteve winwood we smoked about 5 joints and a blunt and we matched up with some old hippies who had fattt hand rolled j's of Trainwreck, about 3.

Another intense thing to do when on some sativa is MOSH.. muahaha.

3. oh yea, concerts are dope when your blazed, but blazing at a deadmau5 concert wouldnt be my first choice XD

4. Concerts and bud are wonderful together. I watched Kid Cudi a while back, it was cool.

5. Also...grinding on chicks is awesome with the music...the sick beats just go so good with fine chicks. Some girl that was in Playboy was in my group of friends (not really sure how tbh)...and well...that was awesome lol. :D

6. I got stoned watching war . it's awesome as shit but i wish it was the original group.