Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concerts/sporting events high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nevergofullretard, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I love rock shows high, playing them and watching them,
    especially small local shows,
    as for sporting events hockey games are ridiculous,
    they seem so violent haha
    how do ya'll feel about this?

2. Metal shows are the best thing to do while high in my opinion..its also pretty fun to play music high but a bit harder for me

3. i like to watch NBA games. Live and on TV baked will do me just fine.

4. 311 concert was the best high concert ever! Kottonmouth Kings were there too. Lights :smoke: And pooping

5. Not my favorite time ever but i once blazed before and during an NHRA nationals event, which is all the pros and the nitro dragsters and funny cars. Those things are fuckin rediculous fast and so loud it (literally) rattles your eyeballs when they pass. Pretty crazy bein mad cheifd and experience that shit for the first time.

6. I was baked when I went to a rodeo... I usually don't like that kind of stuff but when I was baked and saw a guy get gored I was like :eek:

7. Me and my bud toked up before a watching the flyers this weekend. Fucking awesome! :D

Hockey's good while sober, but watching high was pretty crazy. We were going nuts during the fight.

8. i smoked a ton of bud at warped tour 09. it was great moshing stoned. but it poured all day.

9. I've never been to a concert where I haven't smoked a bunch.

Back in high school we would use school sporting events as excuses to get out of our houses and smoke. There was a group of us who literally went to every game/meet for just about every sport and we would be hard pressed to think of one where we weren't all high as fuck.

10. I'm picturing watching a swimming meet high, maybe even cross country?

Now that would be boring as shit.

11. We didn't have a swimming team, and I never wanted to try a CC meet.

Pretty much everything else though, except golf and guys soccer (they were terrible).

12. I actually just got back from a swim meet lol (medium high). It is my mission to go to every high school sporting event high. Wrestling was so far definitely the best. Swimming and basketball were pretty tied

13. Went to a Lil Wayne concert (with Jeezy & Young Money) in September. Smoked a 1/4 of some fire with a friend in blunts and bowls while we were there... Sick time. And thank god there was a Steak n Shake right down the street.
    Don't think I've ever been to a sports event really high, besides playing ball high almost everyday.

14. basketball in person seems way too fast for me but concerrts are always a good time. interestingly enough my two favorite stoney concerts were Iron Maiden and Hootie and the Blowfish. out of all the shows i've been to though it does seem like metal/ hard rock shows have the most people tokin

15. concerts are allways great high, ive had great time seeing Phish, Allman Bros., DSO all acompanied with the herb and hope too see furthur in a month mad blazed too

16. I saw Lutan Fyah cross-faded as fuck back in December, when he was in Berkeley. Best way to say goodbye to the bay.

17. Goin to see Moe. and Clear Conscience on the 28th!:smoking:

18. Hellz Ya. Metal concerts are by far the best thing to do when your blazed.
    As for the sporting events, I love going to the Oakland Colliseum because everyone there matches blunts. :D

19. hockey is great to watch high, but even better to play high

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpp0qGePvBI]YouTube - Born of Osiris : Exist[/ame]

Best. show. ever.