Concerta

Discussion in 'General' started by WookiesAreCool, Mar 9, 2005.

1. concerta, yah like the thread says, i am looking to take this for the first time, i am 5'11" and i weigh about 125 pounds, and i am going to be on this around cops is this ok. my friend says it makes your body tingle but you can think clearly, i plan on attneindg a social event that might get hot (i mean temp) i just wanna make sure i wont get too fucked or too hot

peace

jeff

2. erowid.org
    google.com

3. no luke i got some friends who take concerta occaisionally, i never have, cuz its basically just speed.

wookies, you might wanna take 4, i THINK thats what my friend takes, but im not sure. check out erowid.

4. isn't concerta a failed anti-depressant?

Personally, I stay away from "thinking" drugs unless I really need to study for school. Do whatever you want, but check out google and erowid, like the man said.

5. Concerta is just like Ritalin...usually used for ADHD patients...so It's basically amphetamine...

6. yea, I took Concerta for like 6 months for ADHD before I realised the damn stuff doesn't even do anything for me. Then when I told my doctor, he told me its the weakest stuff they have for ADHD...

7. just do some fucking meth, to me, it feels like its doing less damage.
    concerta fucked my brain up, and had a hard comedown.
    the high isnt worth it imo

8. concerta is a stimulant, but its not amphetamine i nany way. now ADDERAL is amphetamine salts, and if your going to use add/adhd meds for rec use, dont go with concerta or ritalin, go with adderall.

but like kyle ol boy up there keeps saying, if your lookin for the speedy high you think yo ucan get from concerta then you might as fuckin well just take some meth, you'll enjoy it a whole lot more i garentee it.

9. must be a different ADD drug I was thinking of that was originally used for an anti-depressant. ah well.

10. i checked erowid not much, yah i guess but in other news ill just take a triple stack of E (its the best shit to come around my town) so fuck concerta though thanks for your help haha sorry for making this thread a moot point

peace

jeff