Concerta, Hydrocodone, and Xanax?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vitality, Oct 27, 2009.

1. If I just had 20mg of hydrocodone about an hour ago, and I wanna do 108mg of concerta as soon as I get a response, I have 54mg pillls of concerta prescribed to me, but I don't take it anymore for school, I only got high off it when I popped 2 54mg's, and I got really high, before I never got high off them. This was yesterday btw. And I wanna do it again but i'm already on hydrocodone, just making sure it's safe first, so is it safe?

And then in about 5 hours I want to take some Xanax, not much though, will that be alright too?

I don't know to much about pills, I'm a green man:smoking:, just do pills when they're offered to me for free.

A educated answer, as soon as possible is appreciated, thanks in advance.

P.S. I wanna do these concertas ASAP so let me know whenever you guys can. Thanks :hello:

2. They're not a good mix.

Most likely all that methylphenidate will kill your nod and you'll just be tweaked out for a while. In my opinion, ritalin isn't very good, and sucks when mixed with downers. Concerta is time release and you'll be up ALL night. At least crush and parachute, but i know, those caps are so hard to crush.

My opinion: fuck concerta, take some xanax and chill the fuck out!
    the xannies will kick in your opie high more, too. great combo.

3. Thanks for the answer.

Im waiting until my girlfriend gets home from school for the xanax though so its gonna be a while. I was up all night last night, i got 30 minutes of sleep. Its fine with me though, gives me more time to work.
    Yeah i was pretty tweeked out last night, my mouth was twitchin and shit, my hands went numb, and i was shaky, but it felt good lmao.

Would it be okay if i popped those 2 concertas right after you reply? Or do you seriously not reccommend that? I just wanna get high, but i dont wanna wait for my girlfriend to get home lol, Thats when were taking the xanax. Thats in about 5 hours by the way. 2:30 PT

4. Well, to be honest you wont feel the xanax if you're on the concerta. You'll get a little more euphoria but for the most part it'd be a waste.

I'd just wait. Unless you really wanna do teh concerta again.

5. Hmm, i dont really wanna waste xanax like that, i love xanax, and i dont get it to much. just when my friend offers it to me. hmmm idk what to do ha. If i had some weed right now i would definatley wait, but i dont and i really want to get high lmao. Maybe ill just do the concerta right now, and then save the xanax for tommorrow. Ill have to contemplate that thought, I just wanna levitate and smoke some pot, until my brains rot, and my pee is fully THC, Blowin on chronic leaves and xanax, has got me doin weaves through these lanes, and gettin the best sex.

ha sorry, i tend to just freestyle randomly lmao