concerned

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by chasejordon, May 8, 2017.

1. my plant is 13 days old, she's 2.5 inches, and has A LOT of leaf growth going on and a bunch of undergrowth coming in, but what i'm concerned about is that her stem is just so short. her stems so short that her bottom leaves are basically sitting ontop of the soil. is that okay?

2. unfortunately i won't be with my babe until later tonight, this is all i have right now, this was her about 5 days ago, she's a lot bigger with a lot more leaves so it doesn't probably help much but as you can tell she's healthy. i was just wondering if her bottom leaves sitting on the soil was bad or if it was okay?

Attached Files:

3. You will be ok just make sure you have good air circulation try not to get any nuts on them whe you start feeding

• Like Like x 1
  4. oh shit is getting the mixture on the leaves bad? i know it's kinda early for nutrients but i did my first feed earlier today and i did get a small amount of water on a couple of the leaves

5. Yes the nutes can burn the leaves if you get it on them also do not mist them with water while under light.The water droplets act like little magnifying glasses.

Edit Do NOT mist them under lights

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Raise your light away from the top of the plant some. This will cause the plant to stretch and get some height on it. But a lot of the height of a plant goes back to what strain you are growing. The sativas tend to be taller and more lanky and the indicas are shorter and more bush-like...and seem to grow a bit slower to me. But raising the light should help you some. TWW

• Informative Informative x 1