Concentrate or Dry Herb

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by samralston, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Just looking to see what people have to say about smoking concentrate or smoking dry herb? Pros and Cons on both? Whats better?

2. I know a lot of people that like the concentrates but to me it seems like once you dab you never go back.

3. Meh, I've done dabs but I still prefer a bowl with actual bud in it. You can't pass around dabs like you can a bowl. :) (Well I bet you could somehow, but still, I'll stick to my bud)

4. i stick with bud. 100x better to look at to

5. I started dabbing recently, and now a bowl seems like a waste, I turn all my flower into wax

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Dabbing is so convenient, especially with a pen. I've hardly touched flowers since I got it. Been hitting too much lately, so I had a bowl of Jupiter. Completely different high. I think I have a bit of concentrate tolerance now, but the bud took me to where it always did!! So now, I think I like concentrate better for when I need to be discreet and/or get things done, and a good Indica flower before bed.

7. Strictly The Buds For Me  :yummy: 

8. I still have never dabbed [​IMG]

I have hash and I looove hash. It was really good hash the first time I ever got it and I was hooked. I have a feeling that I would love dabbing. Maybe a little bit too much. For now I stick to flowers.