Computer Store?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheOldReliable, May 5, 2011.

1. #1 TheOldReliable, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    So I happened to see this computer/gadget store...Would you think they sell CPU fan Ideal for a grow box? Thanks :)

2. you provide zero information thus that's what you will receive. good luck.

3. You haVE zero information. Fail. Please come again!
    Looking for some thoughts on the topic not a hater :)

4. walk in and find out

5. #6 valerien, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    my thoughts are you should provide information like how big of a grow box, what you intend on using the fan for (exhaust, intake, air circulation in the box), how many plants you're growing, maybe the name of the computer store? etc... and people can usually lead you in the right direction. I don't think you can get better than a vague answer from a vague question.

most stores like fry's electrnoics provide from 45-120mm fans and are sufficient for many things. i'd go big exhaust, small intake.

6. You don't need an intake fan. Negative pressure will take care of that. I would assume the fans will be labeled with their CFM too. Get the most powerful and a spare battery charger if you don't have one lying around your house.

7. Now if you were to respond like that from the get go you might be looked at as helpful.

Thanks guys :)

8. I'm very helpful, I just feel sorry for you and your near 500 posts that you can expect so much from such a bad question.

cpu also stands for central processing unit and we're recommending pc chassis fans fyi. no an intake fan is not 'needed' but will help. get pc fans without LED's on them as they can affect your light cycle.