Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Compressed weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fivetodie, Jul 8, 2008.

1. It is to my understanding that the only weed that is compressed is schwagg.
    Because why would someone compressed pretty buds if it is quality weed. I've smoked some good ass weed, only takes like a fat ass bowl, but it gets me high. The best I've smoked is white rhino and headies, if i didn't live in this shitty hick town id have some nice shit. help me out I'm bored

I'm just tired of smoking this dirt :mad:

2. so you are only gettin shwag? is that your problem?

3. yea i guess, just my manager said he had some for sell 100 for an o, and im wonderin if shwagg is worth that much

4. O's of shwag here in texas run anywhere from 40-50, but then again we are close to mexico so we have alot cheaper prices. it all depends where you are located man.

5. I am just north of st paul and O's of shwag are like 75 to a 100 bones.

6. i actually get bricked headies sometimes. i have a hook up who get preuvian weed which is on the border of high quality mids and skunk. when i get it bricked up its still a nice bright green with some kief.

7. sounds like some good stuff edd.

8. I wouldn't pay 100 for an O of shwag. I get an o for 50 here in co, lb for 400. But I would much rather by some nice sticky chron so f that haha

9. round here in the southwest, i'd be upset paying more than 40 an O. $100 will get me a quad of of chron.

10. Yeah its pretty spendy in MN. Its like 75 average on shwag for a zip

11. rhino is some illlll shit lol

12. Your dealer sucks at math.

13. lol and you suck at reading comprehension. he said that he would be upset at paying 40 an o of schwagg, and pays 100 a quad for dank

14. In what way does he suck at math? Or can you just not read?

15. The latter :)

16. Brick weed in my experience is dirt schwagg, but even strains sent from cali and the dam get vacuum sealed which compresses the buds, so no, not only shitty weed gets compressed.

17. here by the great lakes all we have is schwag going around just super flat buds that are usually pretty stringy looking its disgusting. Although we got some good nugs floatin around. cant wait for winters fluffy bright green middies =]

18. I've seen some pretty decent weed come from a brick.

19. I dont doont what part of the lakes lakes you are by but here in MN i get danks and beasters whenever. :smoke:

haha And yeah there is some decent brick out there. but nothing beats a hit of lovely nug.

20. Not all bricked weed is bad weed. My boyfriend's cousin is a dealer and he gave us a sample from a 5lbs brick which was pretty good. Over the 4th of July weekend he showed us a pic on his phone of a 10lbs brick he got in. He had some weed from it and rolled a nice blunt. THAT was some GOOD stuff!