Compost/Organic Teas....

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Kronik352, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Quick question...i did a few different searches wording it differently but came up with nothing. I am on my very first grow but want to go to complete organic on my next....would an organic tea or any kind help my current plant out now at all or would it be pointless since I use chem nutes and "regular potting soil"??

Thanks

2. Basically pointless. Microbes and synthetic salt fertilizer don't mix well.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thanks, that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure

• Like Like x 1
  4. Next round start with organic soil. For bagged soil I like empire builder indoor outdoor mix or Malibu potting soil. You could also buy a bag of Malibu compost a bale of peat moss and get some organic woods chips and lava rock for a great organic base soil and then add things like kelp meal (micronutrients and growth stimulant) crab meal (fungi produce chitinase which keeps nematodes and bad bugs in check) Neem meal (nutrients and keeps bugs away) rock dust (minerals) and then get the entire line of products from dragon fly earth medicine online and brew compost teas with Malibu compost and molasses with the dem and use their elfoliar spray for health vibrant plants free of pests and diseases. Use aloe Vera (freeze dried powder) and essential oils (Rosemary, peppermint, Neem oil (organic cold pressed) lemon grass etc) and spray at night/ lights off and your going to have some very happy plants. All you would need is clean filtered water, good quality light, environment on point (temps and rh/VPD, co2, and such) and good genetics for a killer organic harvest.

5. Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I have been doing quite a bit of research on growing organic and have run in to VERY knowledgeable people here on GC. I am def gonna try organic growing my next go round!

• Creative Creative x 1