completly depressed and need help

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, May 23, 2010.

1. hey think about this, for me at least weed makes all of the above awesome.... and makes me anxious.... i agree with findingtim...also my name is tim which i think is pretty cool ahahhahaha... tim h?

2. I've struggled with depression my whole life. It never fully goes away. It's just something you live with.

you mentioned that your therapist just keeps pushing pills. Who do you go to? I had a therapist with kaiser that tried that too. I found a community therapist for low-income people, and told them from the beginning I wasn't interested in being medicated atm, and had a much better experience. Maybe try that?

Therapy is what worked for me, and now it's just a daily battle to keep the depression at bay instead of trying not to breakdown. Good luck man, I hope you find what you're looking for.

3. yea it does make all of the obove fun (and dude i think you are blitzed right now lol)

4. thanks man an yea i have been meanin to swich thearipists but meh i dont wanna do all the paper work an shit i think next time i go in i am just gonna tell her that i am done with the bs pills that dont do shit (of course then she will tell me u just havnt noticed anything)

meh fuckin thearipists

5. Seem's like you need to get on more meds.. Maybe get a job? Get a g/f? Socialize? Do what you use to.. Seems the only person in the way of success is you. Seems like you've done all this to yourself.. Start with gettin a G.E.D.

6. #26 davida0829, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010

yea i did 99% of it to myself an girls would spit on me if i asked them (trust me i have been called an unatractive peace of shit by a girl i liked almost got my ass kicked over it to she told her friend an he was pissed (not her bf))

an yea i am applyin for jobs always tell my friend that i would help her with her job for free

an yea the ged is important

7. #27 Kush Lord, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    When life becomes stressful and overwhelming some people shut down and distract themselves by escaping into their own mind. Your problems may be shitty but i'm sure theyre not as bad as you make it out to be and theyre also not impossible to fix. Dont create imaginary obstacles for yourself and dont make things complicated. Beat the fuck out of some wooden cabinets if necessary.

8. love this idea lol them cabinets wont know what the fuck hit em when i get ahold of em (or what ever i decide to smash up (mabey my old tv):smoke:

9. Spot on !

The only thing worth adding is get a punching bag :cool:

10. Just b confident around em man .. :cool: