Completely cut ties with a dealer today...

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Nov 24, 2012.

1. #1 Goggalor, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    Guy was a huge prick, constantly insulted and disrespected me. I just kept my mouth shut for these last few years because he was one of only three people I knew and I didn't want to cut off a source, but fuck it. I just got sick and tired of being pushed around. Guy flipped out on me because he took 6 hours to respond to a "Can I get a bag?" text and I had already gotten it from someone else. Straight up called me a little bitch because he took forever to respond. That's BS.

2. How easy is it to find bud in Minnesota? (might be moving there soon)

3. Eh, I have no idea really. Been smoking bud for 6 years, and sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not. I guess it's who you know or other areas may be different, but sometimes it can be tough. If I didn't know the dealers I have now from school, I wouldn't know anyone. Most people on the streets won't hook up a stranger around here.

4. Dealers can be fucking dramatic. If that happens again, be no bullshit right away. Dealers like being friends with people like that, for a few reasons. But really it's a respect thing.

5. Well, it pretty much ended in me telling him I had a knife waiting for him if he ever came to my house, because he was threatening to come over and "best my ass". So I don't think there'll be a next time haha.

6. i just did this with an acquaintance dealer of mine recently. He usually texts me if i need some. And sometimes i'll text him but won't get a response for HOURS, or sometimes till next day and its always well i got it do u need some? I'm like, no i already got some. Oh should've waited. No i don't think so

So he text me the other day asking if i need some i was like yea i need 2 gs, he goes ok i'll be home by 8. I text him around 730 and was like, i'll be by around 830, cool? He goes, oh i'm not home i won't be back till later i'll let you know. I waited till 10 text him said so what time you thinking? No response. I said fuck it, text my other dude. Next day he texts me back like, hey i can meet now. I said, well now i don't need any. He got all pissy. I told him, i don't like to WAIT AND WAIT and then have you ignore me. You can't meet up with me? FUCKING SAY SO. I got shit to do, i can't be sitting around for this fucker to make up his mind.

7. I'm actually afraid of the day that I have to cut ties with my dealer. Shit will be so awkward.

8. That's EXACTLY what my guy did! Two of my guys! Annoying as hell. People are just weird as fuck. Like, do you have no concept of other human beings actually living their lives outside of just buying your weed? If you drop the ball and don't answer your phone, that's your fault, not mine. If someone texts me saying "I have some, need a bag?" When you're not available, damn right I'm going to buy it. Why would I wait? What are you the arbiter of weed now and I can only buy from you?

9. Buy off people that smoke weed too. He sound like a giant douche or a tur

Take that shit to the face.

10. d sandwich

Take that shit to the face.

11. He smokes too, he's just a giant asshole and thinks he's "gangsta". He's a white suburban kid selling weed out of his mom's basement.

12. Should rob that fucker

13. It's annoying as hell when dealers act like that. Unless they have the best green on planet mother effin earth don't give them your money if they act like that! Lol

14. Lol, why do people even give people the time of day?

I would tell that guy to go bend his dick back into his own asshole and fuck himself.

But not everyone is as hard as me.

I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.

:cool:

15. That's some bullshit dude, if I hit someone up for a bag, got no response for a few hours, and then when he finally hit me back he called me a little bitch for going through another hookup, I would be about ready to smack that motherfucker.

I've never had problems like that, I live in a place where everyone and their mom slangs chronic, so it's easy as shit to find a hookup. If one doesn't work out, there's always another around the corner, no joke.

16. Damnit, my stupid drunk mom got the cops called on our house and they took some of my bud and my brand new piece. Now I'm smoking joints made with those hollow cigarettes you buy for rolling your own stuff ha.

17. funny you say that, cause one of the best dealers i had never smoked. He sold reg, good nice green reg, and at least an oz at a time. But his shit was ALWAYS on point, and he was ALWAYS available. and if he wasn't, he'd drop it off to you or arrange to meet later and he was reliable. It was funny when i found out he doesn't smoke, just was like wtf?!?! really?

18. You sound so chill.

19. yeah man fuck that :cool:

20. I am when people are also chill. Those cigs just fell apart ha, almost wasted all the bud but I saved some of it and made an impromptu pipe with tinfoil. I hate it cause if I smoke out of anything metal I tend to get a headache after. Like pop cans, aluminum foil, etc. Even then metal pipes at shops give me a headache. I need to get a new piece tomorrow.