complete disaster

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nice_nugz, Oct 6, 2009.

1. so i had 3 mothers at day 65 or so and they were about to be ready in like a week. trichs were 10% amber/30% clear/60% cloudy. I was just looking at them and i pulled away some bud and it came right off. So i start investigating and half the cola on all 3 my mothers is moldy or rotten or something from top down. So i did an emergency harvest, cut them down and there drying right now.

Some are done and the high is really strange its a really headdy high and it gives me a minor headache during/afterwards. My problem is i dont know why this happened

some info:
    -I stopped feeding nutes really early (first grow, beginners mistake). They were on strait water and molasses for about 3 weeks.
    -I was feeding with tap water so the pH might have been off, i didnt get a chance to check it.
    -Its just some bagseeds
    -started havesting the branches that seemed ready first, from bottom to top

Any help is appreciated im starting a new grow right now form a clone from one of those mothers and its coming along great.

2. pics? odds are you dont wanna smoke it. if its mold it could keep spreadng.

3. i cant get any good pics my camera sucks. Im not smoking it im making hash out of it. And its not gonna spread becuase i cut down all of them...

I can try to expalin what its like tho: I pull away the buds and they come off really easily, its almost like tons of miny spider webs but i dont think its mites. It is kinda brown and dead looking on the inside and it started at the top and worked its way down. Any questions just post them, please help i dont want to make the same mistake on this grow.

4. were you misting the plants during budding?

5. mold can still spread even if you cut them. howd it turn out?

6. this happened to me once on an outdoor grow. the plants were infested with these green catapillars.

7. Is it the white snow like mold? I hear that can be killed with a spray of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) but don't quote me on that.

8. Well to me its sounds like the Rh in your room for flowering was way to high...and you didn't have good enough Air circulation....thats prolly what caused it..sorry to that happened to you dude

9. I agree, I don't think you had good enough circulation. Mold grows when things are allowed to get wet and stay wet for a fair amount of time. It doesn't take a lot of moisture to create mold at all, sounds like you need a dehumidifier, it'll help with the relative humidity issues and air flow, just make sure you keep it clean.