Complaining About TSA Molestation Will Get You Profiled as a Terrorist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bpowdas, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

TSA procedures also violate the Fourth Amendment and the sexual molestation laws of a number of states, but that has not stopped the feds from treating airline passengers as criminals to be searched at random or after they complain.

2. Pat downs do not equal molestation. I don't know why the fuck people trip out about the TSA patting them down, it's not like they finger your asshole or anything wait a minute...Flying is not a right, it's a privelage.

3. #3 bpowdas, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    "Pat down" is putting it lightly. They literally group your private parts and stick their hands down your pants. How is this not molestation? It even violates several states molestation laws. Also, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Would you be okay with your child or wife getting grouped at one of these checkpoints? This is all about the federal gov't beating the American public into submission. The TSA goons will even try to trick you and tell you to leave if you don't want the pat down or scan and then fine you. Hey but this is all okay right? because "flying isn't a right." The TSA are just conditioning the American public for whats to come in the future.

4. Did you get labeled a terrorist for complaining about your last physical?

5. #5 HankMoody, Apr 16, 2011
    What this man said. The last time i flew was about 2 years ago, but i didn't get any of this pat down/or x-ray shit. I guess the procedures have just been updated for security? So i don't have first hand experience, but the videos and the first-hand accounts show that the TSA can be described as molesters, and civil liberty destroyers. Anyways, i 100% agree with this post.

6. No but did the federal gov't forcibly touch my genitals and all over my body without my permission? Your logic fails.

7. When did the government force you to fly?

8. Then what is it? And who legitimately owns and grants the rights to it? Whoever they might be, what gives them this exclusive power over we the people who are the authentic governing authority in this country? In other words, how did they come by this power? It could only be through our consent, right? And, if it is our consent that endows them, then wouldn't that mean that it is we the people who legitimately own and grant the rights to it? And, having established that no other human agency gave us that ownership and power, how is it not a natural right?

How are driving, walking, or sitting in your den drinking beer and scratching your [self] any different from flying – or are those also privileges, and not rights? Will you still defend the state even when they're dictating those aspects of your life as well? Oh wait, maybe they already are…

9. #9 bpowdas, Apr 16, 2011
    The TSA is violating due process at every turn. They do not have warrants. They detain persons (keep them from proceeding) unless they bow to the TSA’s will and be x-rayed or molested. This detainment is assault in and of itself!

Flying is a means of travel, and everyone has a right to travel and to travel by a means of their choice.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM31Xd-KeWw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM31Xd-KeWw[/ame]

Watch that video and tell me this is about protecting us from the evil "terrorists"

10. Like someone said already, flying is a priviledge, not a right....

If you don't like being patted down, then don't fly..

11. Airports were built with public money. Anything built with public money is to be accessible to the public. The airlines, also, are subsidized with tax money. The airway system was paid for by taxpayers, therefore, the taxpayers have a RIGHT to use it. And then there are the constitutional amendments...

The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

You have the right to fly. It's not a privilege. You paid for the transportation system. For the "government" to take away your right to fly would require criminal charges be placed against you, a warrant be sworn out against you, etc.

12. #13 bpowdas, Apr 16, 2011

This is where you are wrong my friend. Phill has no way to prove me wrong because he knows that I am right so now he is going to try spouting bullshit with nothing to back it up. I gave him facts and he returns with... nothing. Its apparent you lost the argument and are a mindless drone who will go along with whatever the federal gov't wants to do. Its people like you aiding the federal gov't by falsely justifying their actions and are just as guilty as they are.

13. What are you talking about? Instead of trying to feel all mighty by telling us we've lost, why don't you man up and do something about it rather than spouting off in a forum......

14. #15 bpowdas, Apr 16, 2011

Because this is the political section of the forum? Isn't that what this area is for? How do you know I haven't done anything about it.

I never said you lost, I said he lost because he came back trying to sound all witty and cool when I presented him with facts that he didn't even try to refute. (because you really can't, flying is a right, read what I posted earlier. I am not trying to be a douche by saying this just trying to inform people which is doing something)

Why are we still allowing these Nazi Germany style security measures? Have they successfully prevented any acts of terrorism? No. They simply systematically dehumanize and humiliate everyone, especially children, to make it clear that having a badge allows someone to do whatever they please.

15. #16 PhillGates, Apr 16, 2011
    I guess.

I just get so tired of this trendy cycle of gub'ment bashing, so it resorts me to turn to my witty and cool alter-ego.

This whole thing with the TSA is starting to become a non-issue to me because it seems like the same people that refuse to get felt up on are still willing to get felt up on just to fly.

Obviously taxpayers have more important matters to attend to.

They're [the TSA is] not gonna quit doing their job unless you get people to stop flying.

16. Im probably already on that list because I embrace our freedom of information and I couldnt give a fuck less. I dont have anything illegal, and I dont want to kill anyone. So watch me all you want

17. I know that but its simply not an option for a lot of people. I don't just bash the gov't. I bash the globalists that are taking advantage of our gov't. Nothing is more important than standing up for your rights. If you will let the gov't do this to you then they are going to incrementally get worse and worse with their "security." Its clear that the Dept. of Homeland Security views every American citizen as a terrorist. Guilty until proven innocent. I personally don't fly but a lot of people have to make a living flying.

18. #19 bpowdas, Apr 16, 2011
    I see what you are saying, I personally don't have anything to hide, I just don't think that people should be subjected to this treatment without due process because its just wrong. We are supposed to be a free nation, not a nation where the gov't constantly watches you, or sends fbi agents to your house because you attend city council meetings or anti-war rallies. Its just a form of harassment and intimidation.

19. This whole TSA thing isn't right because the government bribes the airlines with subsidized security.

The only way the airlines would ever switch back to private security is if they are losing more revenue due to boycotts than they save from the subsidy, but I just don't see that happening because the people who care are a minority.

The airlines have a greater interest in both pleasing customers and making their airline and passengers safe than the government does.