competitive eating

Discussion in 'General' started by 97supra, Aug 30, 2009.

1. idk about u guys, but ill bet theyre all baked and just got some killer munchies

2. I bet they most likely aren't.

I bet they are just really really talented eaters.

3. its a funny thought tho

4. nah i dont think they are but think about it

they have to be at their hungriest to eat the most. im sure they have secrets and pot very well could be for someone

i EAT BABIES

5. Yes it is. No doubt about that. :)

I would bet you my left nut that it has been done before though.

6. I remember we had a eating contest at our school and nobody on our team signed up so they told the tall skinny guy to do it because "I could eat faster" so I tried and threw up all over the girl next to me and got D Q'd

7. I guess you weren't playing under Roman rules

8. Roman rules are awesome. I always rip off Pizza Hut down here that way, eat as much as I can, go puke, and keep on eating. :smoking:

9. haha yeah back in highschool whenever we'd have one of those Battle of the Classes things n there was a pie eating contest involved, the two people devouring the pies were ALWAYS weed-appreciators :D

10. I love food to much to abuse it like they do. How could they even enjoy eating like that?

11. they dip hotdogs in their water. thats just a little....soggy...

12. god damn. hungry as fuckkkkKKKK! right now

and you guys talking bought wasting food throwing it up and shit. haha

13. I did a pizza eating contest with my friends, and being high as hell definitely gave me and my pal Ryan the upper hand. Our other two friends just couldn't keep up. We continued to trash the pizzas we were making.

I'd imagine some pro eaters have toked before chowing down, but I'm sure they have other secrets too.