Comparative Grow: from Dutch Passion at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Dec 9, 2019.

1. they tell you specifically in their instructions to pick the cash/check option.
    that may also have been where you put in your info and seed choice, can't remember that detail at this moment but requirements did state to choose the cash/check payment
    besides, I'd have to assume, but didn't try, with a correct ecommerce cart it wouldn't let the transaction complete without CC info if you choose the CC option for checkout. you would have to put in your CC info..

• Like Like x 2
  2. rwgrxma.jpg 100_3079.JPG

A Big Thank You to Dutch Passion Seed Co, George, The Vault and The Vault's Support Team !

• Like Like x 8
  3. My birthday is Tuesday I hope I get mine my by then lol they are my unofficial present to myself

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Uhh are they only giving us 3 seeds or did you take 2 out?..

• Like Like x 3
  5. George said DP sent three packs for the autos.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. So 5 for fems?

• Like Like x 3
  7. 3 seeds for autos as Soil2Coco stated in his reply ☺

• Like Like x 3
  8. Seems like quite the commitment for 3 seeds. Also didn't see that posted anywhere on the first page, nor on their website as it usually is, perhaps I missed it.

(I signed up for fems anyways so..)

• Like Like x 3
  9. 3 free seeds and a free tee shirt for posting a couple pics isn't much of a commitment, it's not like we have to give them our plants when it's all over

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Should take much more than a couple pics :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. I figured I'd state my opinion. I'm still very happy with The Vault and their staff for all the opportunities they offer us obviously.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Only 3

Sent with my new moo moooo

• Like Like x 3
  13. should have heard buddy, feel free to submit again

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. choose cheque / bank transfer and thats ok, also you add the details in the comments box in the cart

• Like Like x 4
  15. the autos are packs of 3

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. yep, this is what the breeder provided

• Like Like x 3
  17. thanks, I'll be glad to submit again . At this point wouldn't be able to get a new seed started in my grow tent until the next plant gets harvested - about 40 or so days so figure 30-35 days until i could get a seed germinating. I'd be glad to have the grow as my next plant to start but don't want to order up a seed again and then delay the grow and mess up your program by being so late.
    If you don't mind me delaying the seed starting by about 30-35 days I'll be thrilled to try to re-order and participate.

• Like Like x 3
  18. thats fine buddy

• Like Like x 6
  19. #99 Smokey B McBongwater, Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    thanks! :)

oh, and I'm very thrilled to receive "only" a 3-pack since I'll be ordering an auto. I would have expected and been happy with a single seed, so 3 is a wonderful gift, thank you and DP.
    ;) :)

Edit: well, re-entered so will wait to see what happens this time.
    Thanks for letting me re-try an entry George. hope you have a great holiday season!

• Like Like x 6
  20. Alright, So today I tried again and everthing seemed to go smoothly. There's a notes section on the bottom Address page. I didn't see this before...and I looked. The checkout also changed to "Bank transfer or Cash/Check". I'm not sure what happened, but it all seems to be working now...so..YAY! :)

• Like Like x 4