Communist Idea

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by DirtyB, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I recently looked at the fingerprint scanner that can detect drug use, and someone said that everything that comes out now just invades the general publics privacy more and more.

Which made me think, technology only gets more amazing with more time.

So soon, we will have a nation that is heading towards an era where it'll be pretty much impossible to hide just about anything. We'll have so much stuff that we can't bypass, such as the fingerprint drug scanner.

I didn't elaborate it very well, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Discuss your opinions, resolutions, etc.

2. how is this a communist idea

but, in short, the future needs to make a clear distinction between technology and freedom

3. Webster: a : a theory advocating elimination of private property

EDIT: I know it says "private property" but it can be used different ways, isn't our privacy OUR private property?

It's not an exact communistic idea. But technology can't take over our privacy without something that enforces the use of it. i.e. the government...

They've never not made a distinction between them, USA has always been about freedom and liberty.
    But the catch is, we still have all these things that invade our privacy, and things that do in fact violate our constitutional rights.

4. The word you're looking for is "totalitarian".

5. ThIs is completely unrelated to communism, the worlds fucked and were all fucking sheeple that clearly allow this to happen idea would be a better title.

6. now matter how high tech things get, there will always be technology to counter it.
    Speed gun vs. radar detector...etc.