Commercials on TV that really SELL you on the product.

Discussion in 'General' started by dvskidsec, Oct 22, 2008.

1. We all watch some occasional tva dn teh theres pesty commercials. ANy of them ever make you say FUCK I needa go buy that. Well heres mine.

Pictionary man, I saw that shit and I wa sjust liek I need to play that fucking game. It just looks cool.

2. The Silver Bullet blender that can turn any combination of foods into a gourmet meal

3. google infomerical reiviews

and tghell tell you if its worth it or not.

4. i saw some commercial about a little machine that will sharpen your razor blade so you dont have to buy replacements..... I dont know since i use a razor i thought it was cool

[​IMG]

5. Silver Bullet is fucking baller.
    I'm getting one next time I see it in the store.

6. haha yea that commercial does do a good job of selling the product, i agree, but i thought most of the stuff on infomercials isnt sold in stores.

7. except at showcase.

8. not if you have the As Seen On Tv store in your local mall... there really is one.

9. AKA Linen's and Things

10. its actually called showcase here,
    it only sells 'sold on teevee' produts.

11. Ipod touch commercials. But I wanted one of those before I seen the commercial.

12. yea im just gonna go ahead and say any apple commercial gets me wantin.

13. I never sleep at night, and have that infomercial memorized practically line by line. And yes, it looks so good. I love the old lady smoking a cigarette. "DINNAHS ALWAYS AH PRODUCTION"

"Shamwow!" is another enticing product, that salesman is so chill and awesome, there's no way he could be ripping me off.

oh, and Ron Popeil is giving away 25 knives for 39.99 which is fucking ridiculous, they all look like really high quality knives. and if you order in the next twenty minutes, you get TWO sets, and a knife block.

Also the Riddex wall thing that emits super high-pitched noises to get rats and bugs out of your house, it's only ten bucks plus shipping.

14. Wendy's Flavor Dipped Chicken Sandwiches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm a sucker for food commercials.

15. the new krylon commercials

just kidding

fuck that new shit

Rusto is a musto

16. Ronco Knives set

17. shamwow is a def ripoff haha.

and whats a magic jack?

18. Click the link and watch the video: www.MagicJack.com

19. lol ya'll mean the magic bullet, the silverr bullet is a vibrator...learn that thanks to google lol. glad to know im not the only insomniac laughing at the INCRDIBLE acting of the magic bullet cast.