Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Commercial Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JLaner, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hey GC,
    I was wondering if any of the seasoned tokers have tried commercial weed. I have a dealer who says he can get me 100g of commercial weed for $130 or an ounce of dank blue dream for around $210
    Which one should I take? The commercial weed he says takes around 2-3 joints to get high off of. Thanks,
    Jake

2. I would get both and then make hash with the shitty bud or sell some. Then i would roll a bunch of j's. Its fun to be able to smoke j's all the time and not worry about wasring it n shit

3. The thing is, I don't exactly have enough money for both right now in my budget since my weed money is 20% of my paycheck. It would take 2 or 3 more months to get both.

4. blue dream for $210 seems like a great deal. my best connection could get me a dank oz for $280

5. Commercial weed?

6. [quote name='"Kush93"']Commercial weed?[/quote]

Just another name for shwag or reg.

It's usually called merch for short

7. wtf? My friend pays 325 for an ounce of no name dank.

8. If its decent and green go for the merch..I used to smoke tons of it back in the day and it's not bad..haven't touched it in years though glad I'm in a med state

9. go for the dank bro fuck the commercial unless you're about to get a lb for 350

10. mersh is not schwag, here is a nug out of my bag of mersh that I pay 10 a g for, it's pretty much the same as mids.

[​IMG]

11. That's more like mids..merch is like 30 a quarter and considered schwag by most

12. Must be different in my state then, here barely anyone says mids, we just say mersh.

13. all about location bro

but op i would always go with dank