Coming to San Diego!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by LuckyVermin, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Like the title says, I will be in the San Diego area for a couple of days. What do my Californian brethren blades suggest I do while out there. Due to the reasoning that I am there, I cannot partake in any of the local restaurants (PM me if you wanna know details about why).

Thanks for all of your suggestions in advance.

2. Why dont you tell us why you can't grab a bite to eat here? We have some BOMB ass mexican food as well as a variety of other places. I recommend you pick up some dank ass cali buds. Where in SD are you staying,,, downtown? If you are anywhere near my area I will for sure meet up with you and smoke you out with nothing but the finest.

3. I'm staying close to Sea World. I am there for an eating competition in La Jolla.

4. Eating competition! that's rad :)

One of the top things to do when you visit San Diego, is smoke a bowl with Shoota :wave:

5. hey, im from norcal, but i just wanted to suggest that you go to in n out burgers.

you will not regret it.

[​IMG]

also ask for animal fries.

6. Holy fuck dude I'm gonna be in La Jolla tomorrow for band practice.

7. I won't be in La Jolla till Sunday. I'm staying in San Diego all day Saturday. Getting in at about 6:00.

8. Dude before you leave please pick up some buds and wait for a hot day and go to sunset cliffs or la jolla cove and just kick back and relax !SUNSET CLIFFS is a must man the water is warm, you can see fish swim below your feet and the sand is soft. You can even open your eyes in the water man.

9. @ animal fries. :wave:

my favorite part is how everything is really fresh. :D

10. Nice to see some fellow San Diego blades :wave:

11. Ya you definitely need to get your hands on some In N Out and Mexican food, SD has the best by far in all of Cali.And bud is so easy to find there, pretty much everyone blazes at the beach.

12. San Diego is so kick-ass. It was 30 in Chicago when I left, and now I'm walking around in a t-shirt. No bud, though. :( However, if my fellow blades are bored and looking for something to do, come on out to Jose's in La Jolla and watch me get my ass kicked by the great Joey Chestnut. That and aparently it's just a stone's throw from the beach.

13. ^^^^^^

dang dude thats chill

if i lived closer 2 where ur staying i would of smoked u out

i just got 1/4 of Purple Haze from my meds. last night =]]]

fuck i love cali!

14. Things to do and see in San Diego:

Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, Torrey Pines State Beach, La Jolla Shores State Beach - pick one.

Balboa Park - esp. Botanical Gardens (free), Timken Museum (free), the Art Studios (I forget what they're called).

Gaslamp District downtown

Coronado Bridge & Island (if you have a car)

Ride the Trolley from Mission Valley to Downtown

The La Jolla Museum of Contemporary Art is fantastic. The San Diego Museum of Art in Balboa Park is merely adequate.

The campus at UCSD is really nice for a visit, close to La Jolla Shores & Torrey Pines

Kobey's Swap Meet at the Sports Arena is a fantastic shopping trip.

15. Do they drug test before the eating contests? Because if not, I'd get an eighth to yourself to get super baked. View any bud you buy there, no matter how expensive, as an investment. Because the higher you get, the more food you'll eat. Then you win money and you got high!

16. They don't, but I don't smoke before hand due to safety. Yes, I can eat a lot while lifted, but eating that quickly, I need to be in my straight mind. If I were to choke, I need to not panic, clear it, and continue.

17. Thanks out there to all of my fellow blades for all of your support and suggestions. My seach was fruitless but the sights were amazing. I saw sea lions for the first time in the wild and the Museum of Contemporary Art. The cove was amazing. I'm back in the hotel now. Shoot me a PM if you want to hang out.