Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coming??? Fishing's Great!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Jul 7, 2002.

1. HIGH All, friday morning got up at 4:00 and had everything ready for when my LHM came. We were on the water by 5:30 at one of our Favorite spots D-Bay. We?ve lost a lot of Tyees (Over 30 Pounds) here in the past and no doubt in the future. D-Bay?s a pretty busy place with 60? Tugs and 100? barges full of wood chips being towed All over.

We?re using my 11? rods that I built and single action reels with jigs as our Salmon Killers. We let the jig go right to the bottom (40? here) and then reel up about three feet and Jig, lifting the rod up and then dropping the rod quick so the jig ?falls and tumbles?. Keep doing this and sooner or later something will hit it.
    Here is the Jig and reel that was used.

Attached Files:

• lure.jpg
      lure.jpg
      File size:
      30.2 KB
      Views:
  2. HIGH All, this my friends is what we call a Dogfish. It?s a Spiny Dogfish Shark that grows up to four feet

Attached Files:

3. HIGH All, a little closer maybe. Pisses me O.F.F.F. I didn?t take pics of the teeth.

Attached Files:

4. HIGH All, and what we came for. A Spring Salmon (Chinook) or as our American neighbors say "King" Salmon around 12 or 13 pounds

Attached Files:

5. HIGH All, here we go can you hear that reel ZZZZIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG for at least 50 yards and then reel like a mother because it?s heading right at you?sees us then it?s the same thing All over again

Attached Files:

6. HIGH All, aaaahhhhhhh did I say it was a Great Morning my friends with the sun beating down on us. Two Springs the other one goes around 22 pounds. You should see those poor bastards working on the Tugs and Barges they were cursing us left right and center *LOL*. But let me say we are just like the seals there ?Almost permanent residents? and the Tug?s Captain we know.

Attached Files:

7. HIGH All, ok now I?m going to show you our mode of transportation when we go to D-Bay. *LOL* nothing like hitting the Big water in my Canoe. She was built for the ocean and have had her in four foot swells and she performed flawlessly.

Attached Files:

8. HIGH All, here WoodBugs holding the 22 pounder with his faithful companion Drina.
    Now I'm going to keep teasing you All until some of you come visit and you better do it quick before our mighty dollar goes over 70 cents *LOL*.
    Hoping some of you All the Best.

Attached Files:

9. Well lemme see how much gas I got in ol'blue!

A good day I'd say.

Now c'mon, it's time to drop the other shoe.

Let's see what it looked like when it hit the table!

10. Nice Catch Uniot!

How do normally cook it?? Bet you have the perfect recipe!

Woodbugs is a little cutie. My young bloke is inseperable from our dog, Xena. All kids should have a dog, most trustworthy mate they could ever have...

11. HIGH All, your wish is my command Oh GRAND POOHBAH OF O.F.F.F..

mulli_melli we usally smoke our salmon with our Dad's "secret recipe" which he's been using for eons.
    When a party is happening then the salmon hit the BBQ.
    I don't eat fish but I don't mind cooking for my fish eating friends who's faces show I do Alright.

Attached Files:

12. HIGH All, and 12 hours later mmmmmmmmm.

Attached Files:

13. my dad used to call his 88 oldsmobile ole blue...thought that was funny

14. Jason had a 92 Chevy Stepside truck that he called Ol' Blue. Damn, I wish he still had that truck, I loved it.

15. oh man. :D
    hows the weather?, hehe
    peace

16. HIGH All, I don't know what more I can do to get some of you great people up here on The WET Coast.

Maybe this.....River fishing on the Mighty Campbell!!

Before the sun rises she's a quite River with mist covering her.

Attached Files:

17. HIGH All, and when the sun comes up to warm them ol' bones....the fishing starts!

Attached Files:

18. HIGH All, after fishing in the rivers we go out and get some of these.

Attached Files:

19. HIGH All, yes fresh Prawns...which Woodbug kills for *LOL*.

Attached Files: