Coming Back From Hiatus. Help With Autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bmitchvapes, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Hey i am coming back to growing from my almost 4 year hiatus. I remember some things but i forgot a lot. I am currently using CFLs for vegging until i can afford a bigger light. I was wondering if someone could remind me about the lumens and watts i should be at and where the pH should be. Also i was wondering if a seed is supposed to grow like 500/m2 (obviously not my real example) what does that mean? Any tips are welcome. I really want some experienced help not just someone whose grown once or something. Ive had only 6 successful grows all in which the plants were picked a month or so early due to complications 4 years ago. I wasnt the best but i grew some dank from some mids seeds. I am most likely looking into getting into autoflowering after i grow this seed i have now. I wanted to know some tips for autoflowering.

2. well, just how good does someone have to be until they are qualified to give you advice?

3. Wow i wasnt trying to be snobby lol. What i meant was i wanted people who actually know what they're talking about not just someone who hasnt grown

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 CanadianOrganic, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    Alright, so 500g/m2 means that if you have a space 1.0mx1.0m or 3'x3' and you packed 6-12 autos in there sog style you should achieve 500g

• Like Like x 1
  6. now what the big question is.....is that 500 grams wet or dry weight? Or just plant material. ..?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app