comics/cartoons anyone?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Carnie, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I love making comic strips and drawing cartoons for my family and friends.

I am KamikazeChris on DA, here is my profile if anyone wants to check it out or be friends on the site kamikazeChris on deviantART

I am not the greatest, so I am always looking for ways to improve. I actually love getting critiques.

Anyone else like to do the same? Doing collaboration art is always fun, and I am open for requests :)

2. I have a book which is so thick, it's hard to carry full of comics I've made.
    Dating as far back as 2005 :D

Love making comics :D

3. awesome! have you ever posted any online? I'd love to see!

4. i have some psychedelic cartoons in the work at the moment actually man, ones about some crazy ass pill story and the other is about badass vikings .

and actually when i was in grade 5 to greade 9 i drew a comic. oh man, was i a little rascist, foul mouthed, horny ass kid. i believe i drew 45 adventures starring this loveable retard, ya, the main star was retarded. hey i was in grade 5 when i began. some examples of adventures i drew starring the loveable retard include: one with jesus on a cross, getting high, murder of a handicap person, underwater orgies, racsist stuff, homo crap, and you get the point, boy did I have an imagination. and no im definitely not kidding anyone, in fact i still have all the copies.

now heres the kicker, all of you can view this retarded star full of racist foul mouthed (maybe garbage to some) stuff...all i would need to tell you is the name of the star, its actually the first thing that pops up on google. thats so funny considering i made this website like in 05 or something.