Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Comedowns

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eklips, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Sometimes coming off a high makes you zombie like tired for hours and hours leaving you not wanting to do shit but sit down. Even off high quality stuff sometimes I can't stand come downs so I wait till night time to smoke. Is there any secrets to make the comedowns go away other than drinking six or seven cups of coffee? Feedback MUCH appreciated.

2. Smoke sativa or invest in a vaporizer.

3. I will be closely following this thread! :D

4. i hate comedowns, too. my solution: smoke another bowl! works fantastic everytime.

5. usualy a light meal, a orange(or juice) does the trick.

6. yeah, when my friend is too blazed to drive or do anything he usually eats something.
    try that, or a nap lol

7. orange juice. and eat before u smoke.

8. #8 Gresh, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    Lol... marijuana doesnt really have a "comedown".. your just not high anymore... if your extremely tired/get headaches its probably some other problem that you think the weed is causing.

IMO caffeine has a worse comedown.. let alone coming down off of a "real" drug.

9. Usually its lack of Omega 3(fish oil) or lack of Vitamin C... And the toxins when smoked also make you tired, so vaping solves that.

10. #10 Captainbasch420, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It does, it depends though, it has to do with random stuff.
    Like carcinogens and what not.

11. got plenty of that. im gaining weight so I eat three cans of tuna a day. but you guys know what I mean, even off good weed sometimes you feel shitty and just don't want to move.

12. #12 fatmaggott, Jul 17, 2011
    canned tuna is gross man. tuna steak is where it's at. little pricey but worth it

13. No way, try my recipe. Chop up the tuna with mayo, put on bread with a lot of cheese then fry it on the frying pan so the cheese melts and the bread gets toasted. it's fucking great and healthy.

14. A nice sativa dominant hybrid and a vaporizer will not only fix that, but you will love the sativa/vape comedown!! The "comedown" is just happy and relaxed. [​IMG]

15. Redbull is all I can really say.

OR u can start smokin more and stop being a lightweight. :D

I have never heard of people complaining about the comedown of pot. Wait till u come down off of harder drugs... THAT sucks. :D

16. Everybody I know complains of that shit, saying "I'm so fucking tired, only smoking at night from now on" and I don't do hard drugs like smack or coke but I do a shitload of pills like Xani bars, oxy (well a shitload of any opiate I can get my hands on) and those comedowns aren't as agonizing as feeling half dead or feeling like you haven't slept in days.

17. #17 fatmaggott, Jul 17, 2011
    lol theres nothing healthy about that lmao. but idk I hate mayo and I don't trust canned fish..

18. Thats cause the people u smoke with are lightweights too. :D

I dont do pills. I have known too many people that have died from em.

Dont know a single person that has died from coke though..

19. #19 fatmaggott, Jul 17, 2011
    crack kills, coke refreshes. well thts what is says in the commercials lol

Attached Files:

20. My solution for coming down is rolling up a j or packing the bowl and smoking again. Never fails.