Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Come up with an AWESOME Munchie recipe?? Post it here!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dragonriot, Mar 15, 2010.

1. I am completely blazed out of my mind... I have the munchies... I just came up with a great recipe... or at least it seems like a great idea now... lol.

Anyway, the Frugal Munchie Gourmet presents... A Miracle Whip and Spaghetti Noodle Sandwich... on wheat. I hope you'll all try it some day while stoned and hungry.

2 Slices Wheat Bread (or 4 slices for 2 sandwiches... because I don't know if you can add right now or not.)
    Miracle Whip
    Cooked Spaghetti Noodles (Cold)

Lather up your bread with miracle whip, then drop a pile of noodles on it... make yourself a munchie killing sandwich by placing the other piece of bread on top, and bon apetite.

Please Post your incredible and often tasty recipes that you think up while completely baked and you get the munchies.... and probably shouldn't use a gas stove for any reason right now... Microwave should probably be out too, don't want anyone putting a foil wrapped baked potato in the microwave...

I hope this shit is as funny in the morning when I'm sober as it is now... otherwise I'm deleting it.

2. Here is the sandwich going from bottom to top

Layer 1 - White sandwich bread
    Layer 2 - Some cheese (any sliced cheese really)
    Layer 3 - a piece of lettuce, because its awesome
    Layer 4 - mayonnaise, preferrably more liquidy ones, rather than lard looking ones
    Layer 5 - some ham or turkey
    Layer 6 - MUSTARD
    Layer 7 - onions
    Layer 8 - baby dill pickles, put very little
    Layer 9 - white sandwich bread
    Compress and enjoy with ice cold cream soda. May not seem as appealing but tastes fucking great.
    Have a nice day

3. lmao im baked GREAT THREAD!!:smoking: ummm... this might sound nasty but good when stoned lol 2 pieces of white bread for 1 sanwich. some miracle whip on one piece penut butter on the other then 1 piece of cheese 1 piece of bolongy (probally spelled wrong) ..it is GOOD!! lol:smoking:

4. idk who else will like this but i love it. use white bread a lil bit of mirical whip, then turcky sliced, and skittles . it sounds odd but its realy good the skittles blend in and just makes it sweeter.

5. Haha! Fuckin Skittles. :)

6. best samich in the world... here you are. There are two variation cuz some people dont have chicken breast but either way its gunna be bomb.

Layer 1: bread of your chioce (preferably some bomb penera bread)
    Layer 2: dijon mustard
    Layer 3: Mayo
    Layer 4: 1 piece swiss cheese
    Layer 5: Chicken breast
    Layer 6: 1 piece provolone cheese
    Layer 7: some lettuce
    Layer 8: Bacon
    Layer 9: some more bomb ass bread

FINAL STEP wrap that shit in tin foil and set your oven to 300 put your samich in for about 5 or so minutes. Your gunna love it

much love moKKie

7. alright, when i went camping with 3 friends we all threw in what we had in foil and baked it. it had: cold spaghetti, peanutbutter, mint leaves we found nearby, beans, potatoe, avacodo, a little bit of pabst, and some wild berries, and a fresh orange. had the runs for about 2 days. nevertheless it was my stepping stone to get cooking.

8. #8 fatblunts9-5-4, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    Crazy recipes? This one aint quick or cheap but if you want something dank this is what you want this shit will blow your mind. Since it's a little time consuming, I suggest, setting up the core components and smoking while they cook.

Cook 4-5 chicken fingers or as many as you want. No microwaves though.

Bake or Saute one box of your favorite pierogies (FYI: Like a ravioli filled with potatoes and cheese, sent from heaven)

Melt a block of medium cheddar ad 2-3 slices americn and A LITTLE milk. dont over-do the milk, but if you do just add more cheese

Take one large sub roll, sliced open horizontally (like a sub.)

apply mayonnaise, honey mustard, salt and pepper, oregano and A LITTLE onion powder.

Chop chicken fingers into bit size pieces, put them on as the first layer.

add pierogies, generously.

Apply cheese sauce, generously.

Add hot sauce to your desire or skip it. Ive added bacon in the past. De-fuckin-licious

9. this thread has potential actually, it's not just another munchies thread but a one for unusual recipes that peope's discovered. nice man

10. Probably most delicious and easiest thing to make. My dad showed me this one. Get some bread, cheese, mayo and sundried tomatao if your feeling pizza. Spread some mayo on the bread, add pepper, garlic, salt, personal prefrence on spices imo. Put the tomataos if your using them on, then cheese, and some more spices for the cheese. Put your oven on broil, and stick them in. Just keep your eye on them, and take umm out when your cheese starts to brown. All I can say is so simple and so delicious.

11. Try this next time your high ...
    Step one . Make 2 toaster waffles |
    Step two . Cover one in syrup ( corn or maple works best )
    Step three . Spread peanut butter all over one side of it
    Step four . Put the second waffle on top
    Step five . Add more syrup on top .
    Step six . Take a fork and knife and enjoy . :hello:

Another fun thing , is too use peanut butter + weed . Like the mix , i dont know what its called though :p

12. A second one , If your into hotter food ...
    Make some chicken strips , in the oven or whateverr . Make as many as you wannt .
    When they are done , put hotsauce of your choice in a small bowl . Then cover the chicken strips in in hotsauce . And to juggaloo , skittles also make this taste pretty good . So add in if you want .

13. Now that I'm sober, this thread is still just as funny as when I made it, so I'll leave it. Guys!!! You're not supposed to use anything that could possibly start your house on fire while you're high... lol. It doesn't need to be just sammiches, but it seems like that's probably the easiest thing to make when high... lol.

I think I'm not quite as funny when I'm sober. Some of the shit I wrote last night, I don't remember typing, and when I look at it now, it's fucking hilarious. Anyway. Keep em coming... let's get like 20 pages of replies and get this shit stickied... lol

14. #14 tokinpanda, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    oreos and KRAFT mac and cheese. TRUST IT.
    *cook the MAC and add sauce adn crushed oreos. if you don't have faith try a small batch on the side.

15. Whenever I come up with some sort of crazy food when I'm high I always take a picture of it. So I'll post the pic so you can all see how yummy this was haha.

So first of all cook up some chicken strips.

When those where close to done, start to make a grilled cheese but keep it open. So on the grill you'd have from bottom up Butter, Slice of bread, Cheese. 2 of those.

When the grilled cheese is almost done throw the chicken strips on top of one of the half-grilled-cheeses. Then i put some ranch dressing on there and then closed the sandwich up.

It was Delicious.

Attached Files:

16. ^^That's awesome.

Ok, for the stuff you make w/o cooking...I like any type of snack food and dip. Hummus and pita, crackers and sour cream, etc. I can't get enough, b/c the textures are amazing! Oh yeah, and I like a peanut butter and pickle sandwich (no, I'm not pregnant). Trust me, just try it. The pickle kind of helps the peanut butter not stick to everything in your mouth.

Sometimes I cook when I'm stoned, and this one time I made this amazing pastrami grilled sandwich. Here's the instructions:

1. Take 2 slices of bread, and butter both of them.
    2. Add spices you might like...pepper, cayenne pepper, italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic, etc.
    3. Put swiss cheese/any other cheese you like on one side...I've always liked white cheeses w/this, though.
    4. Put the pastrami on the other slice of bread.
    5. Close sandwich and butter one side
    6. Place buttered sandwich in skillet, and butter the naked side while the buttered side is grilling.
    7. Flip, cook until brown (or whatever your taste is), and serve!

You could add stuff to it, like onions or some other vegetable, but I haven't tried that yet. It's totally fattening, not really that healthy, but it is AMAZING when I'm stoned. :hello:

17. Best sandwhich of my life went a little something like this...

1. Bagel half, bottom break of this sammich
    2. Melt some mozerella cheese on it
    3. Put a chunk of sheppards pie (ground beef, baked potatoes, melted cheddar)
    4. Melt more mozerella on the other peice of bagel, top it off and eat it

Theres one more ingredient I can't remember right now, but when i remember i'll edit this ftw

18. haha shit, no offense, but that makes me a little nauseous just reading that lol.

19. Okay watch out everyone... This next one will blow your mind.

INGREDIENTS:

some cheddar cheese
    2 Cup of Noodles (any. i mix one spicy chicken with one beef)
    1/4 cup olive oil (or any other cooking oil/butter)
    salt
    pepper
    hot sauce/cayenne pepper
    random seasonings (onion powder, all spice, oregano)
    soy sauce

*Optional*

diced meat (steak, chicken, pork etc)
    eggs

Okay let's begin!

First make both of your Cup of Noodles and strain the water out of them. On medium heat pour your olive oil into a frying pan. When hot, add both the Cup of Noodle(w/o water in them) into your pan. Let this sit for a couple minutes.

In the meantime, grate some of your cheddar cheese for later.

Check back on the noodles. Add the salt and pepper and some seasonings if you want. I use onion powder, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and this Greek seasoning. You want to cook them until they are a little crispy like chow mein. Cut the noodles up with your spatula so they are long and hard to stir. Pour in a little soy sauce and stir occasionally.

When they are getting done I like to add some leftover chicken or steak from the fridge but this is optional. Next crack one or two eggs (preference) and let cook completely. When everything is all cooked dump the noodles and everything from the pan into a bowl. Top with cheddar cheese (grated) and let melt.

Enjoy!

20. All i need is my FORMAN GRILL mmmm :D