Come one, come all! The Body Modification Guild is here!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LuxTenebris, Jun 18, 2011.

1. #1 LuxTenebris, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    Sorry about the cliche title, wanted something catchy. Anyways, I figured the box would be a fitting place to post on this interesting subject. So any blades here rock body mods? I personally have my ears pierced, one stretched to 1 1/4", the other was the same but is now a 0 via shenanigans, and will be until I buy a stretching kit, as I'm broke now. Also have a 14g labret (middle of lip), my tongue (don't know the gauge, think its a 16 or 14g), and the bridge of my nose pierced. May post pics later but my phone sucks, and I don't want to mess with it right now.

Edit: Even if you don't have piercings you can post here with your opinions, we shall turn down no one.

2. #2 freddycitytoker, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    I had 3/4 or around there stretched ears but shrunk them down to a 0 gauge. Also had a septum stretched to a 8 gauge and my tounge and lip peirced. Getting an industrial soon and cant wait! Might get my inner conch done soon too.

Me rockin my mods when I had em. Definatly miss my septum and tounge.

[​IMG]

3. That double tongue is nice man. I eventually am gonna get mine split and both sides pierced, but I'm broke and that costs money, so yep, it is a game of waiting.

4. i have my cock pierced

5. Cool shit. I watched my buddy get his tounge split haha, Definatly pretty interesting how they do it. He said there was barley any pain too.