Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Come on people are we that stupid?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Popcorn, Jun 1, 2019.

1. So I heard literally the funniest thing in my life just now. At dispensaries in Illinois idiot's are going into dispensaries demanding they sell them weed, once asked to leave they harassed costumers in the parking lot until the cops had to be called. Now this right here is allready making it look bad people are crazy guys.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anti-weed dick's. Just like the PETA people. They protested us shooting a ASA bow hunting event one time, they was so stupid they didn't even know we were shooting foam deer and turkeys etc....
    One in every crowd.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I don't understand what you are saying. Why don't they sell the idiots pot? Isn't that what they are in business for? I could understand the stupidity if idiots were going into liquor stores demanding they sell them pot. There must be a critical piece of information you're leaving out. Do you have a source?

4. Don’t know the laws in that State, but “dispensaries” probably means they’d need a doctors prescription and card to purchase? Guessing they didn’t have.

5. I'd imagine these dispensaries are medical only. I have read about instances like this before.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pey
    Recreational weed in illinois does not start till Jan. 20 2020. Untill then the dispensary can only sell to medical patients but since people saw that the bill was signed they were going to dispensary demanding they sell them weed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the clarification but now I don't understand why they think dispensaries should sell them pot. Either they have an agenda or they are in fact idiots.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't know what they were thinking either that's why there idiots.lol

• Like Like x 2