Come lets grow lowryder#1 in the aerogarden deluxe (wpics)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by DAchronicough, May 15, 2011.

1. yea bro idk if it was my germ method ore jus a bad egg but quite lame still 75% turn over cant really complain!

2. those babies exploded since the last pics!! they look super healthy,well done sir.:hello:

3. Thanks mang Ive always thought growing was way out of my league, turns out it's pretty simple! im just happy to not to be pissin away so much cash on unreliable dealers. I'm planning on getting a Mylar tent and trying soil next with biggggger ladies, and keeping the AG for autos!

4. nice bro. you might want to look into the aero garden starter tray. i just got one and will be using it for next years outdoor grow. you can start 5o plants inside ant transplant them into soil when the weather is good.:smoke:

heres the link

Aero Garden Starter Tray for the AeroGarden

5. That's pretty dope! Might get it in the years to come, AG for the win!

6. yeah its a great little starter machine. im going to start a grow in it later in the year but i think im gona try cloning in it first :) i think it will work great.

7. #27 DAchronicough, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Forsure man I'll be sure to tune in to you're AG ops!

8. Looking good dude - Thanks for the post on my journal :) Will let you know how it all goes - I have another lil girl on the way :)

9. #29 DAchronicough, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks! I was interested in you're grow because I have 3 LR2 seeds I might do next! Fosho keep updating as your baby progresses! Peace out :smoke:

10. Will do buddy - put the fan on earlier and she seems to like will check tomorrow.

11. Named my three plants today Dinero, Queen LAtifa, and the red headed step child..
    All the girls are changing forum rapidly! Dinero is 7 1/2 inches the others shortly behind.
    Pics coming in the AM my dads out and using the cam for "real nature" today as he says.

Peace & respect :bongin:

12. HIGH GC day 30 update here

i added a 26watt cfl for some extra side branch cooking :)
    seems to being enjoying some extra rays.

:smoke: peace an respect to all :smoke:

Attached Files:

13. Looking good!!nice and healthy! shes gona be so sweet when done:smoke:

14. i see a chomped leaf in pic 5 2nd row 1st pic... you got bugs dude?

15. Thanks bro I added tiger bloom last night and the blooms literally doubled over night... No bugs when the leaf was opening it touched the hood cfl and fried a spot on her, I believe she will forgive and forget ;)

16. yes she will!! i wanted to make sure cause you know them sneaky bugs are a pain in the bud!!!:D

17. Looking good dude - Question how tall were your plant after 2 weeks ? Mine is looking way small BUT very bushy...

18. Sad day Im afraid.. Two of the plants in the aero were growing rapidly and leaving the 3rd behind, the other plants leafs were blocking light to the little girl she was shriveling up R.I.P Red headed step child. Anyone planning a grow in the aerogarden take the advice from everyone ONE plant per res... 2 maybe if it's a tiny strain.

On a positive note the two remaining soldiers are going strong.

19. Yeah sry dude, I figured that would happen. Also just for the recored ...you will yield just as much growing 1 at a time in the aero than growing 2 at a time. Save your seeds

20. Thanks for the facts, the ignorant have to learn the hard way as you just witnessed :) I will forsure only be sprouting one in the AG from now on but I have learned soooo much off this grow and that's where the true value lies!