Come clean girls

Discussion in 'General' started by smoky14, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Once again Avoiding situations is key specially akward ones!

2. lmafo who does that?

even my drunk ass makes me go too the bathroom if needed....im not a slob. lol

3. agreed.

4. [​IMG]

5. >> my boyfriend had me do this too...

<<bad times. :laughing:

6. Ewww some of you girls are just gross.... Learn how to be good girls and act like dames ;)

7. Keep the thread alive all a good laugh

8. uh I'm a girl and can honestly say that's never happened to
    me. What can I say? I don't like making an ass out of myself.
    I don't get too crazy, I like to keep it classy.

9. I was really stoned on some chronic, I was locked on the couch and totally fell asleep, and woke up to find that I pissed myself. It was my couch though and I live alone so I didn't really give a shit.

Yay girls pissing the couch!

10. This thread is fucking hilarious:laughing: my friend pissed himself when he was up a tree drunk, unfortunately i wasnt there though:/

11. Come on gals get some good stories in 4 us:D

12. i was wondering why you were aking, LOl good reason.

I would hope that if a friend pisses on my couch, they will atleast help clean up, not lie about it. Nice job.

Nice intergration of sublime lyrics!

13. That's just disgusting. If a girl asked me that I'd be pretty goddamn tempted to slap her right across the face. :confused_2:

I've never pissed myself from being too fucked up, and I drink a 12 pack just to get a slight buzz. I have, however, pissed in some girl's cat's litterbox once.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

14. Human nature for people to have accidents were just here to share our stories and get some humour out of it.

15. What the fuck why would you piss yourself while stoned?

16. I think OP has a urine fetish...

17. Pissing yourself because you're too lazy to get up isn't an accident. :laughing:

Anyway, I didn't mean to come off so harsh, I'm enjoying reading the stories too. Didn't mean to shit on your thread, I love hearing about people making fools of themselves.

18. there is a couple times where i was super baked and my crotch felt really warm and i thought i pissed myself in the car buttt false alarm lol

19. I have had this exact same feeling when super baked, such a relief when you realize your dry haha

20. next time, walk over to the shower or tub and let it rip, no hand required!

I travel a lot, I don't bother to piss in the toilet when I get up during the night, I just use the tub, no lights, no holding or aiming.

one time I used the closet!