Come by here, my lord...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Legalizeit, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. One hour and a triple my pleasure guarantee........damn, why can\'t we have men like that around here. Here we have men with no teeth that feel that baths are unnecessary. You better come back soon before some mountain man knocks me in the head and carries me away to his cave.

2. I say again. What is your point????????lol

3. CAN LEGALIZEIT SEE INTO THE FUTURE?!?!

did he know well before that this thread would get out of hand and indeed need the lord to come over and grace flowerchild, budhead, and mary jane?!?!

is legalizeit a psycho?!?!

4. And indeed I have been blessed in some warped, perverted way that only a stoner could appreciate!!!!

5. I have blessed the fortune of a few. But i will bless the hearts of all! If you decide to use the blessing is your option!

6. bless me father for I have sinned

7. You are blessed my child,

send all donations to Bud Head@ Grasscity.com

When donation is received your blessing will start!

8. I smell a scam.... >:

9. You wanted to be blessed. You will be blessed. No scam just need donations of $100.00 or moere to pay for delivering your blessing!.

I say once again. Send me money and i\'ll send you a blessing! LOL

10. WOW.........I feel special!!!!!! Bud Head sends me all kinds of good karma and love and mine is free!!!!!

If you can be god Bud Head, then I\'m now a fairy princess with my magic wand that grants wishes to all my fellow stoners!!!!! I always wanted to be a fairy princess and I\'m not that tall so now I am one and I\'m so happy!!!!! LOL

11. flowerchild, grant me a lamborgini, a 6 pack of corona, a couple beautiful models, a pound of the finest herb in the world, a couple swishers, a lighter, a box of cheese nips, moogatu, a bong, some Vanilla Dream Air Freshner, a television set........a punching bag, a pet cat, kitty litter, kitty food, french onion soup, a cd player, a cell phone with free nights and weekends with the game snake on it, a couple grams of kief....A few pounds of hash, 137 bottles of robitussin, a few cans of vanilla coke, and fuck, ya know what i dont even know what because thatg s the way of life and there s nothin you can do about it is there? I mean if there was you\'d know about it and I would too but you dont and neither do I so its all good if you know what im sayin right? Yeah you know what im sayin if I think I know what you know im sayin ya dig? Fuck you Motherfuck you dippled frickled frosting shmickled spickled glostening all in your accostinng, like mike lerausty, fuckin your spousty, eatin your crusty musty slushy, in the back of the chevy, eatin fried taquito burrito fa sheezo mah neezo, whbat ya know what IM fucked up right now haha this is fun!

What up yo? What you been up to? Oh yeah well thats cool, check it out, me and you been down for a while right? We been here and there, we been pretty tight. Somethin happened last night that you mite get upset about, so hear me out. I didnt mean nothin by it so im\'a make this quick, I gave your momma this dick. I dont know what happened, I just know that my nuts and this bithch were slappin, I was over there mowin the grass and I could see her eyes all up on my ass. And then I went inside to make a phone call, and there she was with a titty hangin out her bra. Before ya know, one thing lead to another, before ya know it...IM fuckin your mother...

please dont hate me but ive been fuckin your momma lately x2

I never said I loved the ho

pLEASE DONT HATE ME BUT IVE BEEN FUCIN YOUR MOMMA LATELY X2

never shoulda trusted a juggalo

Ya know what, im officially more fucked up then any of you...Details, someone got fucked up so pour yourself a big glass of hateorade motherfucker.

*THC TIME*

12. i wish i had a lifetime supply of weed....like..every morning i woke up and there was an ounce under my pillow

13. Namron, hun, when I win the lottery.......this fairy princess will make sure you have all the weed you will ever want. For now you will have to make do with my magic powder that makes the world all fuzzy and happy!!!!!!

14. An ounce under my pillow EVERY single morning....WOW!!! I have 4 pillows so that\'s a QP EVERY morning!!!!!

FLOWERCHILD!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, FAIRY PRINCESS!!!!

I wish what Normsy Poo wished!!!!

I also want a lot of freaking money, a trip to Hawaii...wait...I also want to go to Alaska, Amsterdam and Australia...I want a lifetime supply of Grape Bubble Gum, 4 Beretta 92 FX Inox\'s, and a different bong for every bowl I smoke!!!!!!!

That it, for now!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!;)

15. man, i wouldnt even need a job or nothin..i could smoke however much i wanted, or invite friends over and tell them to bring munchies or money, hell, i could live in a tent in the park!!! and when i wanted somebody to come over, i could send smoke signals!!

16. I wish I could unscrew the top of my middle finger, and shoot out unlimited amounts of pure THC smoke whenever I needed

17. i would be too creeped out to take a hit from your unscrewable finger :S

18. RMJL and namron........***bing***........your wishes have been granted in my reality by my magic daisy wand!!! But you all have to share the good times with me!!!!!!!

19. i\'d hit that!!

20. YAY!! SURE!! NO PROBLEM!!

AND WE CAN ALL GET IN MY TENT!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.