Come by here, my lord...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Legalizeit, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Sex slave?? If this is true, you made a BIG mistake by putting that hole in there. I have been known to be a extremely good sex slave! I have beeen known to make women scream \" THANK YOU JESUS\" when i\'m half way done!!!!!! You know how us genies are!!!!

Satisfaction garanteed!!!!!!

2. yeah, but when genies get old, like you, when you wish for a twelve inch dick, you wind up getting a big ass lighter

3. You have mistaken me for the blond genies! lol

4. Now, since satisfaction is guaranteed......does that mean I get double my pleasure if I\'m not satisfied with the first go around? LOL. Since you ran away though, I guess I will never know if you could make me scream thank you jesus. But I do alot of screaming anyway if the man is good at what he does!!! LOL.

5. ok, i just read that post, and came up with a visual aid as to what goes on here at the city....there is a level of appropriateness about what we should, or care to know about each other, that is illustrated in figure B. and then there is the level that most of us, myself included, often go to see fig A. now, notice the great amount above the level of needing to know something that us happy, horny, high folks of the city go to, of course, me, being me, tend to take things to the limit anyway, so im quite satisfied with the achievements of whatever the hell im talking about....also, i just took into my personal notepad stored deep deep in the recesses of my dark dank dripping damp mind, that i have not ranted in a while, and, paired with that, i have not even been high in a while..how sad, now, back to the point, we often cross the line of appropriateness here at the city, and for that i say \"HELL YEAH!\"

FIG A) ---------------------------

FIG B) ---------------------------

6. You never know!!!!! You live next to where my ex inlaws live. I\'d say not very far from them at all. We might meet up one day then you can come to the city and SCREAM loud for all to hear! LOL

Yes if your not satisfied you get tripple your pleasure and then some!!!!

7. Well, we never know what the future holds for any of us. But since you ran away through the hole in the bottom of the genie bottle...........you have to be spanked for being a bad, little genie. LOL.

8. At least let it be a moderate spanking so we can both enjoy it! LOL Besides if you had really wanted me to be there for you, the hole wouldn\'t have been big enough for me to crawl through!!!!LOL

9. Of course it would be a moderate spanking........I\'ll save the whip for when you are feeling a little kinky!!!!!! But I suppose I shall have to be a bad girl so I can get spanked as well. LOL.

10. Hmmm...maybe the women screamed \"THANK YOU JESUS\" because you WERE half way done!

;)

11. LMAO I didn\'t know we had already met! You seam to know so much about me at times.

12. Whew....I just knew I was going to be in trouble for that one!!!!!

I love ya, Bud Head! ;)

13. Now I know we must have met. That\'s what all the women say when i\'m done. Must of been as good for you as it was for me!

14. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it was SOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

15. Damn, I\'m jealous..........he ran away before I could even find out if he could make me scream. Lucky you RMJL........LOL!!!!!!

16. I hold the secret to making women scream! I am so talanted in this art that women ask for it every time!!!!!! Missionary sex is the thing of the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven\'t really run away. I shall be back. I just needed to use my talant before it got old and rusty. I wasn\'t sure if you were trying to punish me or just making me wait till you were ready! LOL

17. Yeah Bud Head, I don\'t want you to get old and rusty in that area either. I would hate to have to get a tetanus shot just so you could pleasure me. Plus practice makes perfect and I want you to be at your ultimate best for me.

18. Yes my sweetie, Practice does make perfect and perfection is the best!!!!!!!! I may not be as good as i once was,BUUUUUT I am as good once as I ever was!!!!!!!!!LOL

It will only take me one hour to have you completely and utterly exausted, and satisfied, but not finished!

19. DID YOU NOT READ THAT POST!! LMAO!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.