Come back as any animal in your next life?

Discussion in 'General' started by Josh P, Sep 7, 2013.

1. I love nature. I'm a natural born city person, but I love getting away from all the loud noises and bullshit for a little to go camping or do whatever.

I've noticed all types of animals like to fucking stare me down, especially at night. From cats to deer to even racoons, they all love staring at me for some reason lol.

So this got me thinking.

What if I get reincarnated in to some type of animal?

What if God gave me a choice?

Well.

I'd probably be a lion simply because he's the king. He's the true rockstar of the jungle. Or maybe I'd come back as a rhinocerus? I feel like a rhinocerus could easily take a lion in battle. Or maybe a cheetah? If a cheetah ever got in to a fight it couldn't handle it could just run away! And how cool would it be to run 60 mph?

How about fuck running in general? Let's become an eagle at not ever have to worry about getting hunted!

Or maybe a huge snake that could eat a deer and lay out in sun for a week and not give a fuck because it's scary as hell.

Pick.

2. any type of cat is pretty good.  cats are fast and most are big.  and if theyre not big, theres a good chance u can be born as a house cat and thats living the motherfucking life...getting fed and shit.  cats are also in real good shape, especially like mountain lions and stuff.

3. I'd want to be a peregrine falcon...that would be badass 

4. On land: lion

In air: hummingbirds I think are pretty sweet

In water: dolphinooooo

Why not a shark?

6. On land:     Duck

In air:          Duck

In Water:     Duck

7. I would be a pissed off crocodile.

8. A domesticated dog, preferably with a stoner for an owner.

9. I just feel dolphins have more fun than sharks. I'm not really sure tho, or am I ....

Mwuhaha

10. or i can pick mosquito so i can die within 24 hours.

ive though about if there was heaven for a deer...theyd be all alone in the world.  thats what heaven is like for a deer.  no predators.

11. great horned owl.

not that it's the entire reason for my choice, but a few years ago my friend and i were blazed and walking down this haunted road nearby, at like 1 am. there's a little subdivision on one side, the other side has a large marsh. after that is where the cemetery and creepy stuff is. it was nearly a full moon too. well when we were walking by the houses, on top of one we saw a fucking huge great horned owl just chilling on top of the chimney, and it just watched us walking by until we were out of sight. it was so badass.

12. beluga whale

13. hmm i would be a tapeworm...........jk that shit is nasty.

id like to be a pussy cat, id be the sweetest little pussy.  :love:
    or
    a wolf because of the way of the pack
    or
    a bird for the freedom of flying where i please
    or 
    a fish because swimming is trippy k but man its dangerous being a fishy or anything for that matter ill tell you hwhat

14. thats what i would say cuz cats live great lives and they got 9 of them. and they like 95% of the time are owned by chicks so fuck yeah.

15. a chihuahua because bitches love chihuahua's ;)

16. I gotta say being a penguin would be cool. Chiilin on the ice caps divin in the water like a boss. Not to mention the penguins that live in California can surf!!!

Lmao first though came in to my head,

[​IMG]

Cooler than Wobbuffet? I think not.

18. I think I would be a vulture. One of those huge ones that live in Africa.

Like all I do is fly around, no one fucks with me. I never run out of food.

Or maybe a turtle, one of those lake turtles.

Sent from my GT-S5690R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Take a guess :laughing: