come-a-day members

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Aug 8, 2002.

1. There's only one possible vehicle for hank:
    [​IMG]

2. i can see hank drivin that one..hell id smoke it out too..lmao....or roll it over like i did the jeep !!!

3. ...more like...

Attached Files:

4. I made the wheels rotate myself!...

5. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached Files:

6. that was so funny oh my god! hahahahhahhaaaaaaaahhhhahhahahahahahahahahaha

You jacked his rims, thats pretty fuckin' harsh. Maybe you should try to frame the fags in the mustang or whatever that Nubby threw frosty on ;)

7. ok...well...yeah, i needed the rims...and...also..haha, as tho im holding it back or somethin..

RANT MOTHA FUCKAS...ITS TIME FOR A RANTT!!!!!!!...YES, I AM HIGH FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE MONDAY!!...AND ITS ONLY OFF OF TWO HITS...and its that $80 an ounce shit i tell yall about....it WILL get you high...i love finding pipes that i forgot about....i had one packed that i only took two hits off about two months ago then i almost got caught, or just that i was fixin to, or got a bad feelin or somethin, then hid it in my top drawer, and i just found it, lit some incense, and took some hits..oh god this incense is great!!..its "purple haze" incense cones...its great....FUCK MAN!! I AM FUCKED UP BEYOND MY SKULL RIGHT NOW!!! AND ITS FROM ONLY 2 HITS..SWEET MONKEY NUTS!...im twiching likea mother fucker..well..its not really twitching, its that repetitive motion shit, typing is usually my rrepetitive motion to do, hence all the ranting, i like ice cream..tatklajOH GOD COMPUTER FROZE UP!!..FUCKEDY COW FUCKER I UJST STUBBED MY LIVER LICKING TOE!..damnit to fucking monkeys!...uh oh...guess what?

IM HIGH!!

your still reading this? what in the fuck are you thinking?, you know that when i rant, i rant about stupid shit that no one even thinks to read...you are the only person who has read this far, and for that i commend you. YOU HAVE now earned a toke...hahaa, ill take it for you tho, also you get any choice or combination of nugs..from the cat litter..yes cat litter, uh huh, i said cat litter. WHAT?! you ask, i reply cat litter, you question me with, what did you say?, i say i said cat litter, and yes, by saying cat litter, i really do seriously mean cat litter...why cat litter youask?b cuz it is cat litter, damn there is a fly on my computer screen, can you see it? of course you cant, you are too busy looking at the old woman in the corner turning up her hearing aid eating extra buttered extra salted popcorn, why dont i have a turtleneck sweater, they keep your neck warm...dont they?..hmm..we..digits back, thats cool, i missed him not bein here, im starin at this bug, not checking my spelling at all, just typin away OH GOD SOMEBODY IS TALKIN TO ME ON MSN I NEED TO RESPOND..WHAT Do i tell them...i will say Kat litter!!!1..mwuahahahahaha HAHAHAHAH actually i said...'ok.im back' even tho im not!..im high!..so im not there, or here, im inOWmy finger hurts..when i type..maybe i should wquit typifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffoops..ir eally didnt mean to do that but it felt really good to press down hard with my point ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffinger cuz its the one i hurt, i hurt it by clipping my fingernail tos hort, blnkboi and i decided no personal grooming while high, he popped an eardrum we think by shoving a qtip too far in his ear while he was high, im going now, to get mucnhies..i sharll return....meow

8. personal grooming is the best when your'e stoned. I loved getting all chiefed then taking a shower and getting all dawled up.

edit: that's right, I read it bitches ;)

9. I read it too....It gave me a headache..mainly because im not stoned at all..I have to have surgery tomorrow morning...rarr

10. goooooood luck and happy selling ;)

p.s. when they say don't smoke or drink through a straw they really fuckin' mean it.

11. good luck with that....

ps..IM FUCKED OUT OF MY SKULL..meow meow bigach irchy irchy boom boom mutha tufhblammveoakdkornkeymuhammed ghoandone tha was supposed to say ghandi but boy did i fuck it in the goat ass....twice

12. I know they do..which blows, because my whole plan was to get royally fuckin toasted with friends and then spend the week at the country fair tyhats in town....nothin beats carnies while high...oh well Ill have to smuggle a flask of jack daniels in with me or somethin...gooot noit everybooty

13. I meant cigs, I couldn't lay off the buds. I just had somebody else hit the bong for me and then I would clear it, or you could get an electric pipe or just have people blow you tokes. Just because you can barely open your mouth and it's very hard to intake liquid doesn't mean you can't smoke buds ;)

14. I had this whole system down..I was thinkin if I just took it easy while smokin a pre-cherried bowl and then follow that with a swig of jack daniels or vodka and gargling it a few seconds before swallowing Id be infection free and keep my blood clots in tact...it should work in theory...hopefully I wont realise that it completely failed me while im sitting at the top of the ferriss wheel stoned ot of my mind and bleeding to death...but why think bad thoughts eh?

15. Don't gargle too hard or you'll suck out your clots and you will be soooo fucking sorry. It was really hard for me to drink though I got drunk like a week after and I could still barely open my mouth so I had to drink through a straw. I only had like two drinks but I got so fucked up because I had already smoke d like 10 bowls and taken 3 vicodin. FUUUUnnnn.

16. damn this thread really got off off off topic ha ha

17. thanks!!worked REAL hard on em