Combo vape oil pen!!!

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by mattybear, Aug 9, 2012.

1. okay the glass tanks seem outta stock. hopefully theyll be back soon, mine is dope

2. It's says you can only put .4 in gm atomizer tho..

3. i use my omicron carts and dont get nay clogs at all, i would contact them or ask questions on fuckcombustion.com seem there are many people that dont have cloggin issues. just a thought

4. ive got the ego twist batt but am looking for good carts for mostly crumble type waxes.anyone have any suggestions?i want something that doesnt leak or clog..

5. Marijuana-Ecig.com <-- just get the hash atomizers. work great on ego twists. crumbley hash is the easiest to pack, thats what i use , but as long as its a good melt . I never tried just water bubble.... dont think that would work.

6. When you say you use crumbly wax on that cartridge you recommended, could that same cartridge handle BHO or earwax?

7. yeah dude, pretty worth it imo.

Gentleman's Brand Vaporizers

it attaches to any 510/ego thread (like... all of them) ecig, so you dont have to buy a whole bunch of their branded shit, you can mix and match. plus they have a starter pen for 40$ that has that cartridge.
    also, their mailing list just shot out "gentlevape" as a 10% off code. hope it helps. i cant stop singing the praises of mine. literally retired by glass dab set up (i know, its blasphemy)

but the micro pen is just so fucking easy to rock for home made budder / wax / honey oil

8. I'm lookin to buy this cartridge, would i have to buy the 510 adapter to make it fit my ego c?

9. Ego c are 510 threaded

Im not sure if i should get a converter from 510 to 601 and use omicron carts

converter plus 1 cart= about 20$ or just get the gentlemensvape 510 threaded cart for 25?

Whats really pissing me off is i have 4 carts from my local dispencery that are empty that look 100 % like this

[​IMG]

However, this is an omicron cart....

How did they find this exact cart in 510 threaded form?

I want to find this out because then we can all get 5 empty carts for $30 rather then 1 empty cart for 12+s/h