columbian bam bam

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Apr 12, 2009.

1. last night my buddy and i split an 8 ball of some fire ass shit. according ot the guy he got it from, the guy HE gets it from brings it straight in to miami from columbia. and according to this dude, he doesnt cut it at all (which i doubt).

but reguardless its some fire ass blow. we did like 4 lines last night a piece, and i just took 2 little ones.:hello: it has been awhile since ive done blow so it was a lil treat to myself.

btw this shit sells for $210 an 8-ball but he sold it to my buddy for $150. so $75 for half an 8 ball. this shits worth it

2. word ive been seeing this good white to here in mass, nice shipments coming up i got some raw shit 95% so i was told but i did a gram and was WRECKED so it is good

3. I think someone actually played it smart and didnt cut it to hell this time.I got some a few week's ago straight off a key,shit was good as fuck.

Got any picture's?

4. nah. it was def fishscale though. and its all gone. i actually took the little ziplock it was in and scraped it for another line. fat line too. but i woke up and popped 60mg of addy's thinking they were my vitamin c pills. lol now im speedin liike a mothafucka. (btw i was reallly out of it this morn)

5. i lovvvvveeee yayy but i stay away from that shit as much as possible, shits so expensive and i always want more than i have lawlzzz:D

6. same. once every couple months aint too bad though. im prescribbed adderall but it doesnt give me the euphoria blow does. this morning when i scraped the bag for that last line i had a ton of addy in me. i will say the addy made the coke-comedown almost un-noticable.

7. I want pics!!

8. how is your name red?

9. he donated 5 bucks to GC

10. #10 GreyMatterTripp, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    Today I got some shit that made the PEARLY goodness I posted before look dull, this stuff is like fucking sparkly and shit, gonna post some pics when I get home, gonna pick up a quarter tomorrow. Shit is UNREAL.

Any angle and it reflects light, it almost looks fake. Smells heavenly, can't wait to sample a line.