Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coloured smoke???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Wiggle, Feb 23, 2010.

1. hey guys i was just wondering is there anyway to colour your smoke, just thinking it would be pretty fun, EG: putting food colouring in your bong, never tryed this so dont know, just asking, thanks:smoking:

2. No, that wouldnt work

3. that would be sooo dope!!!:smoking:

4. Shine a colored light on it.

5. Sometimes I wonder if everyone that posts here is on the same planet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. if you exhale blue, seek medical attention

7. honestly dude..... how fucking high are you right now

8. common guys how sick would green smoke be....and i seek out a fellow paintballer, whats your gat:smoke:
    happily higher than a kite

9. DUDE THINK how sick PINK smoke would be! be like cotton candy color and flavor full.

10. OMG then you blow pink elephants like in dumbo....great movie:smoking:

11. i dont know about colored smoke but ive seen peoples blunts burn purple

how the fuck?!

12. havent seen colored smoke but that would be the craziest ever :D i would trip out lol... off topic but blowing bubbles while your blowing smoke is fun

13. Damn that'd be badass.

14. they only way to change the color of smoke is to add certain chemicals/compounds to the weed itself...none of which are safe to smoke

if you wanted to change the color you would have to add one of these to the weed

1. Red - strontium salts, most easily found in road flares
    2. Orange - calcium chloride (laundry bleaching agent)
    3. Yellow - sodium nitrate (common in chemistry lab)
    4. Green - barium salts, such as barium nitrate (common in chemistry lab)
    5. Greenish-Blue - copper sulfate (common in a chemistry lab, also found in many algicides for pool treatment) Blue - copper chloride (common in chemistry lab)
    6. Purple - potassium permanganate (common in a chemistry lab, also used in sewage or water treatment)

15. im guessing smoking most of that stuff would kill you. colored smoke sounds fun, but is it worth dying? i dont think so

16. I wouldn't recommend putting any of these chemicals near your weed/lungs.

17. no but once when i was smoking a joint with my uncle the smoke he was blowing out was nice and blue and i was already high at that point, then i realised the nice evening look outside was making the smoke all blue and it looked real nice.

18. In the tv show on showtime WEEDS, Andy and his crazy ex-girlfriend are smoking in his van and it's pink smoke??? It was on tv so i guess it could be editing but maybe there is something legit?

19. Duh...didn't you know? Weeds isn't just a regular TV show, it's actually a real life documentary, filmed as it all goes down!

20. Thanks for the info bro. Ill try all of them out and let everyone know how it goes.