Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

colors of the rainbow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AndrewDS4, Jun 19, 2006.

1. heyyy - just wondering if anyone has a real factual list about the thickness of the different color labels of ROORs. I know the green is the thickest but I am lookin to purchase one to complete my collection and just wasn't really sure the order of the colors. If anyone knows for sure it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Andrew

2. check out roor.de

it's their site. will probably tell you what you need to know.

3. Wow when i saw the title i thought you were asking what colours are in the rainbow..and had to think all the way back to 7th grade science... I think i remember now..

4. ROYGBIV

does roor have every color...? holy shit.. they do. Cool.. yea they vary I know a few have the exact same thicknesses, but I hate the green shade, it is sooooo dull, orange is my favorite roor color.

5. There are only 6 coulours in the light spectrum and therefore only 6 colours in the Rainbow. The 7th was made up, there is no such colour as 'Indigo'.

German Roors go from blue, red, orange, black, green. White also gets wacked in there for certain 5mm pieces. Also there's the yellow 5mm fairmaster.

6. I was going to post a pic of a rainbow I snaped a while back on a trip to Indy. Guess they did not want to know bout real rainbows:eek: . HAHA! the title mislead me. :D JOE>

7. post it!!