Colorful Planets Half Sleeve/chest Piece

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Mr Unknown, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Alright guys so got color added to it, wanna hear what you think. This picture is from maybe a month ago.

1382838556427.jpg

As for the black shading, please give it time. It's unfinished, of course, but also throwing in blues and purples along with stars. But I know it ain't the best but so far I've had no regrets, I love this tattoo lol could've went a different way with the background but I'm happy.

Adding more color within a month.thanks for your opinion guys, the positive and the negative.

Sent from The Gods.

2. Should be getting more colored in this Wednesday, hoping to get things going back to a session or two a month.

Sent from The Gods.

3. The point is an very good one but the think is you to get an affordable color too also.

4. Just a thought but shouldn't you start with lighter colours then go on the darker and then to black? That way if there is a mistake with the lighter colours the darker ones can cover it. Not sure if it works like that with tattoos.