Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado temporary card question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thosevacanteyes, Nov 25, 2012.

1. What's up blades? I received my recommendation approximately 3 weeks ago in Colorado and have been using the dispensaries since. I was hoping that someone could clear up a question I have. After thirty five days, if my card has still not arrived, and I have not been denied, am I able to still purchase from the dispensary?

The law sounds vague. One section mention 35 days, another mentions a doctors referral that is good for 60 days.

Help?

-C

2. No. Stock up before.

3. Talked to a dispensary owner today who told me that as long as I have been a regular customer they will let you in due to the now incredibly backed up system. Loophole because two separate bodies govern the approval and issuing of cards. Fortunately I have stayed loyal to two.