Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado Springs MMJ Licence... Help?!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by stone13, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I'm trying to get my MMJ licence and i need to know if i qualify before i go into the doc office and spend however much money... i have chronic stomach pains from prescription medicine provided by my regular doctor and the only thing that helps is smokin the good herb. I don't want to stop taking the medicine because it helps. but the only bad thing is the stomach issue. can i receive a card from a despensary here in the springs with these symptoms?

2. Probably. Dispensaries are not well-regulated, and I've heard that an mmj card is easy to get. You may still consider asking others for advice though.

But, I don't know why you want a card if you can get pot now. Cost maybe?

3. ya pretty much anything will work here in colorado cause the only thing a mmd does, is give out licenses...so pretty much they there to help you out not interrogate you to see if your legit or somethin. lots of my friends got their cards for stupid shit like a concussion in 5th grade that "still" hurts. and they are only like 18-20 and actually one is only 17 but hes kind of an exception.

4. alright well that's the shit! thanks guys!:smoke: