Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado Medical Marijuana question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Lou Weed, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Hi everybody, I'm moving to boulder CO from NJ in a couple of weeks and I qualify for MMJ as I have debilitating migraines which I take baribituates for. I'll be living in a dorm room, although the dorms are set up like apartments so I'll have an address like that of an apartment. I'm not worried about getting a rec, that should be easy enough with my condition, the only problem I have is proving residency. Getting a CO liscense would do it, but I'm not sure i can do that without a utility bill. Is there another way I could get my CO liscense/ prove residency? Thanks!!!

2. You cannot get your card until you have a Colorado ID.