Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado Caregiver Question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MastaKief, Jan 12, 2012.

1. First off sorry for not using the search as I could probably find the answer there. However, I'm lazy so here is my question. I have a few patients who want to sign me as there caregiver, simple enough. What I need to know is do I have to send anything to the state regarding this apart from their paperwork? I won't have a harvest for a bit and would like to buy a large quantity from an MMC. Does the state send me something else enabling me to buy mmj for them or am I still limited to purchasing two ounces? Thanks for all responses in advance.