Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado Bound!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeynate, May 19, 2010.

1. So my girlfriend and I are planning to move to this great state to get away from this damn bible thumping southern US bullshit its never gonna change down here.:mad: Anyways my girl is a nurse and im an apprentice electrician soon to be the real thing, but I have also been growing for the past 3 years the first two where all outdoor grows and the past year I have had an indoor setup at my house. Cali is too far away from the fam so Colorado seems like the best bet so I just wanted to get as much info on where to move as far as trying to get into the MMJ scene or at least growing my own stuff "legally" my dream one day would be to save up my own money and start a dispensary. I have about 20k in the bank right now and hopefully in a year when we want to move we will have double that. So help me out Colorado peeps let me know whats up!!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Boulder is always a good choice, we run colorado's weed game by no comparison. NOT SAYING WE HAVE THE DANKEST IN CO ( IMO we do but its all opinion based anyway) but we defs have the most/largest smoking pop per capity out of the cities... Its a good place too....ive lived here for almost 21 years hahaha

3. Gunbarrel and longmont are the cheaper living options for boulder, Gunbarrel is considered boulder county and is a 5 min drive, longmont is outside the county but is only a 10 min drive from here, if that.

4. #4 lilshane80, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    Ft. Collins is a good place. Anywhere around Denver. If you have enough money i would recommend you to Aspen;but beware of the rich old judgmental people! ;)

Your gunna have to try toking on the slopes:smoking:

Its about 50 an 1/8th here for dank.And btw Fort Collins not only has the city police but Colorado State University police as well. You need to be careful smoking around campus but most of the time if your in a park just be discreet and you will be fine.

Just be smart about where your doing your toking and you will be fine. If you get a possession of an ounce or less its pretty much a slap on the hand and a 100 dollar fine. Now if your growing....

Heres what your looking at.

Sale or Cultivation
    -Any amount (with payment) felony 2 - 6 years $2,000 - $500,000 ($1,500 surcharge)
    -Transport more than 100 lbs felony 8 - 24 years $5, 000 - $1,000,000
    -Transfer to a minor felony 2 - 6 years $2,000 - $500,000
    -Sale within 1,000 feet of school or public housing felony 8 - 24 years $10,000 - $1,000,000

But Colorado is definatly a good place to live! You will love it here once you get settled. :D

5. Ft collins, totally spaced that place, Boulder and Foco are the win places of colorado, DENVER SUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Aspen, good luck buying weed with your 2 bedroom costing 4k a month hahahahahaha. FUCK THAT

EDIT: plus boulder is 15 mins from nederland, and they legalized weed in that county completely, you can buy/sell/smoke any time

6. Denvers not bad if you have your medical card:smoke:

And yea, Aspens expensive as hell, i was just stating weed is there. Weed is everywhere though so...:p

7. no denver is a big poopy city, med cards dont change that, ive been plenty of times since i got my card, still the same lame place. Hahaha. You can expect someone born and raised in boulder to not like cities tho, seeing as there are only 3 buildings in the city taller than 3 stories, and 2 are dorms, one is a hotel hahahaha

8. haha, i understand what you mean. its all about personal taste. Me? i like bigger towns/cities. Glennwood Springs is a nice spot.

9. Glenwood Spr is tiiiiight. hahaha there are many places in CO that are way to epic to even be on a map, like Noname Colorado, pronounced, No name

10. ^^Yea, thats just east of Glennwood. I love marble too, smoked many a times in those mountains with my cousin.

11. haha or dinosaur colorado.... fucking huge fake dino's n attractions and shit, so funny

12. hahahaha.yeaaa its trippy stuff:smoke:

13. Do you have a qualifying medical condition?

14. he doesnt need on if he goes to nederland.....anyone over 21 can puff a luff all day anywhere

15. Enjoy :smoke:

Attached Files:

16. [​IMG]

Boulder is so epic

17. Wow..that picture is gigantic:eek::confused:

18. Yeah probably not very nice for users with small screens and/or dialup.

19. [​IMG]

The skater/hippie town of Glennwood Springs Colorado!:D:smoke:

20. Just be aware that places like Boulder and Ft. Collins have almost no "affordable housing". Craigslist is a great place to find an apt/roommate.
    Stay away from Colorado Springs, lol.