Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado and growing your own marijuana with a license. I NEED INFO!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by InsomniaJoel, May 18, 2010.

1. Ok. My friend is signed as my caregiver. He is growing my 6 plants, only having 3 plants at a time in flower (according to the law). The problem is, that he also has 3 plants for himself in bloom, but is getting information saying that he can't grow his own plants. Now he's concerned that he can only bloom 3 plants at a time just for me, but nothing for himself

Somebody tell me the official rules in Denver, Colorado.

Can he grow his own plants additional to the plants of the people he's care giving for?

2. Have you tried calling the Colorado Dept. of Health Medical Cannabis program? I'm sure they can tell you. :)

3. Yes he can grow plants for himself in the same garden as he has plants for you.

pp69

4. Yeah, whoever is giving him that info is wrong.