Color

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mr.pothead, Jul 20, 2002.

1. IS IT COMMON FOR THE FIRST 2 ROUND LEAVES TO BE PURPLE OR BLACK ON THE BOTTOM AND GREEN ON THE TOP?

2. What seeds are you planting? normal bag-weed seeds or something special you have ordered?

3. im just doing bagseed until i get the hang of it, i would hate to kill a bunch of good shit!

4. yea that's a good idea but I am not sure about the purple on normal bagweed. The black maybe....does it look like its dying on the bottom? Do you give it too much fertilizer, or do you even give any? And I think that also could be from not enough water or tooooooo much water

5. the little shit looks very healthy,no ferts, the top of the leaves are starting to get black lines down the middle. i have never seen this before!

6. check overgrow.com/faq there EVERYTHING u need to know there, hehe....they have pictures of everything that can go wrong and explain why it happened and what to do!

7. will check that out

8. if you cant find it let me know and I will look, otherwise ill get back to my toking